ZSPEED UNDERTRAY GROUP BUY - YOU NEED ONE !!

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Ask any racer, any real racer and he will tell you it doesn't matter if you want to win by an inch or a mile as winnings winning, however you will need a Zspeed Aluminum undertray to win as the plastic OEM one is cack.

Be a winner and join this group buy, if you already have one then keep on being a winner B)

Well guys it's Friiidayy ! So I am in a good mood, had a bit of time out the last few weeks as it's been a tough time of late but all things are getting back on track.

The Zspeed undertray is one of the best - "must have mods", it has easy access for oil changes and keeps your engine bay temperature's cooler and above all protects your engine.

Details below:

Usual Price £185

http://www.tarmacspo.../350ZSPUT_.aspx

Looking for a minimum of 4 orders for 10% off

GB Price is £166.50

Powder coating Black is an extra £30 and may take longer to arrive than the normal week lead time.

I will order 5 up for delivery next week, any more will be delivered on a first come first served basis

Fitted to Super Stu's Shark

Undertray_zps60f72225.jpg

• Like 3

Hi

Tarmac

I have a 2002/03 JMD 350z will this fit on it

if so count me in :)

Yes, and they're that good I've had two!!!

Okay I broke the first one, well I didn't but the river did!!!!!! :scare:

EDIT: A must have if you're lowered, all those bumps and scrapes will eat your plastic oem undertray.

Edited by Wasso

Hmm. Tempted.. I'm not overly happy with my bodged s/c pipe cutout on my plastic undertray. This appears to have the clearance gaps already in the right place, so would be a lot nicer.. And the Bitch has one... count me in!

1: Kingrob

2: Russ

3: ChrisB

Very interested :thumbs:

My OEM is in bad shape, I think many of the fixings are broken; will this pose a problem when coming to fix the Z-Speed? It also appears slighting lower than OEM where the section drops down, could be wrong as I rarely inspect the undertray?

Oooohhh... :cloud9: Powder-coated black would be lovely; although I imagine that i'd effortlessly return it back to its natural finish each time I face off with a speed bump :lol:

1. Kingrob

2: Russ

3: ChrisB

4. Headush

5. BulletMagnet

6. Dunks

GB Ends today guys, they come complete with replacement fittings, to my knowledge they don't hang lower than OEM, if there was issue I would know about it as been selling these for years now and receive nothing but positive feedback.

Cheers Chris

• Like 1