New TS Strosek Style Rear Spoiler £299

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi Guys

You may have seen this already, its took a long time to make this happen but the end results are pretty stunning.

FRP - Strosek style rear spoiler, comes un painted

Black aluminum brackets which fit to the OEM spoiler, you must have an OEM spoiler to fit this too, I have a spare used one if required.

Currently have just 1 available so contact me if you want to order and I will check availability at the time

Here are some pics on one of the nicest 350z's on the Forum:

Quote on fitting from customer:

OEM spoiler was left in situ and drilled through and bolted on from inside the boot, when you remove the rear plastic there are four holes, the two centres ones giving you access to the front bolt position, holes needed to widened slightly to get the rear bolts in. 50 mm bolts to attach are required.

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/interior-and-exterior/350z-frp-strosek-style-rear-spoiler.html

76C48532-1211-425A-B07D-0DA0AF2D26AF_zpszmvnxkxu.jpg

3EB98048-29F4-4E70-B7F5-32C48AE22199_zps7mlcat9o.jpg

DSCN0944_zps66facc8d.jpg

DSCN0943_zps3de4ba7d.jpg

DSCN0942_zpsb77150c7.jpg

DSCN0941_zps524df638.jpg

DSCN0940_zpsb9bcbe30.jpg

DSCN0939_zps4d715d4d.jpg

DSCN0937_zps4070527a.jpg

DSCN0929_zps3f168324.jpg

Edited by Tarmac@TarmacSportz
  • Like 5

Looks great, Im just not a fan of mounting it to the standard spoiler.... can this be mounted to the bootlid instead?

Nope, it won't sit at the right angle

That's a shame as I this is the only rear spoiler I would consider ...... Sure it wouldn't be hard to have some Ali blocks made up at the right angle .....

Looks great, Im just not a fan of mounting it to the standard spoiler.... can this be mounted to the bootlid instead?

Thats a shame

That's a shame as I this is the only rear spoiler I would consider ...... Sure it wouldn't be hard to have some Ali blocks made up at the right angle .....

Agree

So how does this fit chris ? I guess you have to take the original spoiler off then fit it to it , and then refit the original ?

OEM spoiler was left in situ and drilled through and bolted on from inside the boot, when you remove the rear plastic there are four holes, the two centres ones giving you access to the front bolt position, holes needed to widened slightly to get the rear bolts in. 50 mm bolts to attach are required.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very tempted by one of these after I get a rear diffuser in the new year :D

Recon it will work well on stock body with GT lip, Tarmac skirts, Tarmac rear diffuser, Rays, or would it need a more aggressive kit to pull it off?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sold after doing some research on them. Hope you don't mind me posting these Chris, may help with some sales for those undecided on mainly stock body cars.

I'll be in contact in the new year for diffuser and one of these :thumbs:

strosek3.jpg

strosek2.jpg

• Like 2