RIP Richard Kiel, a gentle giant

The Bounty Bar Kid

Aged 74, he passed away on the 10th September 2014. Unknown cause atm.

RIP but he died after breaking his leg I heard? I don't think he died from the broken leg though did he?

He could have had a fat embolism, that's when bone marrow enters the blood stream. That's what happened to the racing driver Ronnie Peterson .

Pete

• Like 1

Aged 74, he passed away on the 10th September 2014. Unknown cause atm.

RIP but he died after breaking his leg I heard? I don't think he died from the broken leg though did he?

He could have had a fat embolism, that's when bone marrow enters the blood stream. That's what happened to the racing driver Ronnie Peterson .

Pete

:headhurt: I don't like stuff like that. It reminds me of our fragility. Good going for a tall guy. Unfortunately they don't last to long as someone says their hearts usually give out. :scare:

:headhurt: I don't like stuff like that. It reminds me of our fragility. Good going for a tall guy. Unfortunately they don't last to long as someone says their hearts usually give out. :scare:

Yes, he wasn't your normal very tall guy either as he suffered from a form of gigantism.

Pete

Yes, he wasn't your normal very tall guy either as he suffered from a form of gigantism.

Pete

Just looking at gigantism. Most of the tall wrestlers have that. In general he had double the life expectancy of many other with the same condition. Condolences to his family too.