Do all the people on here during normal hours work from home?

Neilp

Skiving at home or at work  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Are you skiving at work?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • N/A
  2. 2. Are you skiving while at home, but supposed to be working?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • N/A

Well, I'll say it then: You're not wanted.

We're not friends, I don't find you endearing, nor witty, nor clever. I don't feel that when I have a debate with you on here that you pay any attention to anything I (nor anyone else for that matter) says, and instead you twist things and ignore facts and statements as you see fit. I can have proper full-on debates with other people on here that are as passionate as anything you will see, and yet I have a huge respect for them still because of the way they choose to present themselves.

Since you've been back, you've caused nothing but arguments and problems. You bring with you a cloud of negativity and poison that blights this place, and even when I'm at my most darkest and cutting I don't think I have a thing on you when it comes to alienating a community. For that, bravo sir.

I'll save you the trouble of trying to think of ways to insult me: I'm forthright, opinionated, pedantic and sarcastic. I speak my mind, and I offend some people. And yet, I still always try to explain my POV or add a winky face here or there to express myself, and when I've done wrong I'll PM someone to apologise. I'm a keyboard warrior with a conscience, if you will.

Tbh, you frustrate me as much as anything. From now on, I'm done. I refuse to be baited by you, to be drawn down to your level, to even contemplate conversing with you any more. I can only hope you see fit to have one last burst of dignity in you and refrain from posting on here again, in the hope that the rest of us can continue to enjoy this place. At the very least, perhaps you could try and contain your troll posts, even a fraction. Either way, I'm through. Never again will I reply to you, directly or indirectly.

aaww :surrender: I didn't see myself causing arguments just voicing my opinion. I honestly didnt want any arguments. Ok fair enough each to their own. I'll go.

• Like 1

We're not friends, I don't find you endearing, nor witty, nor clever. I don't feel that when I have a debate with you on here that you pay any attention to anything I (nor anyone else for that matter) says, and instead you twist things and ignore facts and statements as you see fit. I can have proper full-on debates with other people on here that are as passionate as anything you will see, and yet I have a huge respect for them still because of the way they choose to present themselves.

Since you've been back, you've caused nothing but arguments and problems. You bring with you a cloud of negativity and poison that blights this place, and even when I'm at my most darkest and cutting I don't think I have a thing on you when it comes to alienating a community. For that, bravo sir.

I'll save you the trouble of trying to think of ways to insult me: I'm forthright, opinionated, pedantic and sarcastic. I speak my mind, and I offend some people. And yet, I still always try to explain my POV or add a winky face here or there to express myself, and when I've done wrong I'll PM someone to apologise. I'm a keyboard warrior with a conscience, if you will.

Tbh, you frustrate me as much as anything. From now on, I'm done. I refuse to be baited by you, to be drawn down to your level, to even contemplate conversing with you any more. I can only hope you see fit to have one last burst of dignity in you and refrain from posting on here again, in the hope that the rest of us can continue to enjoy this place. At the very least, perhaps you could try and contain your troll posts, even a fraction. Either way, I'm through. Never again will I reply to you, directly or indirectly.

That's it my man you tell it as it is..!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

aaww :surrender: I didn't see myself causing arguments just voicing my opinion. I honestly didnt want any arguments. Ok fair enough each to their own. I'll go.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

"If I happen to be out and about when I have a day off I see a lot of what I suppose would be described as housewives. From what I can tell it seems to entail aimlessly trundling their brats around in push chairs, meeting other 'housewives' who are also pushing their brats around, stopping at a trendy cafe for a coffee and to talk about the little brats (nothing else), having a leisurely wander round the shops etc. It doesn't look especially taxing to me. And of course the rest of us have to do all the other so called 'housewife' activities - keeping the place clean etc. - when we get home from proper work! "

Bloody hell I don't wheel infants around, now that would be hard work!! Being a housewife is brilliant and I am ideally suited to the post. I am fabulous at spending money daaahling and having an IQ in single figures really helps too :lol:

I bet you watch Loose Women too. ;)