POLL - Which iPhone you're getting (if you got a new one)

Adrian@TORQEN

Which iPhone you're getting?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which iPhone you're getting?

Whats the material of the 6?6+?

Is it like the Iphone 5/5s or back to the iphone 4s?

I'm still using the 4s because the 5 was crap along with the material they used on it.

Will probably wait until there is a Jailbreak for the 6 before I get it, as I have waaaaaaay to much on my 4s to lose. I like my air play to much.

Will probably wait until there is a Jailbreak for the 6 before I get it, as I have waaaaaaay to much on my 4s to lose. I like my air play to much.

What have you been smoking this morning? :lol:

All synced with iCloud, you're not losing anything: apps, photos, contacts, calendar, email are over IMAP so again all safe etc

What have you been smoking this morning? :lol:

All synced with iCloud, you're not losing anything: apps, photos, contacts, calendar, email are over IMAP so again all safe etc

Oh I mean by my 'non legit' iphone apps :lol: Mainly my movie box app which allows me to watch any film/series for free, and can stream it through airplay to my projector.

EE:

iPhone 16GB - upfront cost £29.99; monthly payments from £50.99

iPhone 64GB - upfront cost £29.99; monthly payments from £63.99

iPhone 128GB - upfront cost £49.99; monthly payments from £63.99

iPhone 6 Plus 16GB - upfront cost £29.99; monthly payments from £63.99

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB - upfront cost £49.99; monthly payments from £63.99

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB - upfront cost £149.99; monthly payments from £63.99

Vodafone:

iPhone 16GB - upfront cost varies; monthly payments from £26.50

iPhone 64GB - upfront cost varies; monthly payments from £31.50

iPhone 128GB - upfront cost varies; monthly payments from £31.50

iPhone 6 Plus 16GB - upfront cost varies; monthly payments from £31.50

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB - upfront cost varies; monthly payments from £31.50

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB - upfront cost varies; monthly payments from £31.50

Edited by octet

The people selling are basing this on what they have been promised by the supplier.

I spent an hour in Apple store in Bath on Wednesday and they are not having there 1st delivery until late on the 18th.

Ready for sale on 19th.

Virgin can't even get hold of one to look at let alone make promises.

And thus far everyone is up in arms about Apples pricing policy.

Oh happy days.

So which one am I having Adrian?

Vodafone vs 3 on 24 months contract:

Vodafone: £63.50*24month+69(upfront)=£1593 (24 month contract, 20GB data etc)

Apple+3: £699 + £26*24months = £1323 (1 month contract only, unlimited data, unlimited minutes, unlimited text, free in US and half of Europe, £5/day unlimited data in Roaming, etc)

Apple+3: £699 + £26*24months = £1323 (1 month contract only, unlimited data, unlimited minutes, unlimited text, free in US and half of Europe, £5/day unlimited data in Roaming, etc)

O2- 24 months 49.99 for the phone upfront, £53 a month unlimited calls and texts, 20gb data. £1321.99

O2- 24 months 49.99 for the phone upfront, £53 a month unlimited calls and texts, 20gb data. £1321.99

2014-09-12_15-07-53.jpeg

£48*24months+£209.99upfront = £1361.99

Samsung may have taken the earliest possible opportunity to mock Apple’s latest iPhone – and let’s be honest here, we wouldn’t expect anything less from the maker of the Galaxy Series of devices – but it seems that the unveiling of the iPhone 6 may be adversely affecting the Korean company in a way they’d never care to admit. In the aftermath of Tuesday’s media event at the Flint Center, buyback service Gazelle are reporting that requests for Samsung hardware trade-ins were up over 200% as consumers look to free up some financial capacity to purchase the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus when it hits the shelves.

Apple has made no secret of the fact that it sees the introduction of the larger screen iPhone 6 and 6 Plus as a rare opportunity to gain more users by converting old Android users to iOS. Perhaps unsurprisingly, hoards of existing iPhone owners have begun trading in older devices in preparation for the launch of the iPhone 6 next Friday, but it will be comforting news for Tim Cook to learn that making the jump to 4.7 and 5.5-inch offerings seems to have had the desired affect of attracting valuable customers from competing platforms.

http://www.redmondpie.com/iphone-6-and-iphone-6-plus-announcement-fuels-trade-in-of-samsung-devices

Update: All models of the 5.5 inch iPhone 6 Plus are now quoting 3-4 weeks shipping. Apple is still stocking most models of the iPhone 6, however.

The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus launch has not been smooth, to say the least. Many people are still unable to access the Apple Online Store to purchase Apple’s newest devices. Despite availability issues, many models are already selling out. Carrier websites are the first to be affected, naturally, as they always get less supply than Apple itself.

Worldwide, reports show that Germany has already sold out of its initial stock and many UK carrier stores have sold out completely. We’ll update as availability changes.Some customers are reporting issues with iPhone reservations. Apple is saying that it cannot connect to carriers for processing, so although the iPhone is reserved, orders will have to be completed at a later date. Clearly, something is going wrong somewhere.

http://9to5mac.com/2014/09/12/iphone-6-and-6-plus-already-selling-out-5-5-inch-model-particularly-constrained/

2014-09-12_15-07-53.jpeg

£48*24months+£209.99upfront = £1361.99

soz I was pricing 64gb, don't hurt me :lol: