350z or s2k

Richvow

Hello People,

Looking for a ultra clean 350z, all colours considered. No rust, full service history... Not a stamp every 3 years. Looking for one with the nismo spoiler as a added bonus to the already great condition of the car. Must be lower than 75k to be considered.

Well maintained with back up is what I'm looking for.

Money waiting just looking for the right car to buy. Passed on a s2k already and missed out on 3. Now looking at a Z. Been watching the "zeds for sale" for a while now and know good condition well priced ones come up. So if your serious about selling and think you got something that I might like please pm or email me.

No Roadsters please.

£7500 budget

Looking at s2k's if you know of any for sale or friends looking to sale, must be a GT model with hard top.

hope I didn't come across to blunt.

Thanks

Edited by Richvow

Get the Zed! I may sound bias being that we are on a 350z forum but I actually had my heart set on an S2k before I got my 350 and when I test drove it I really fell out of love with it. I still think they're amazing to look at and yes if you are caining it they are immensely fun but I found the zed more to my taste, always has power at the ready unlike the Honda.

Anyway that's just my opinion but I would say if you haven't already test drive both and see what you think.

I had an S2k GT with hardtop a few years back, worst car I ever owned. Seats were so hard and such a limited range it adjust them, everything was cheap plastic inside and I ended up taking the hardtop off as all it did was rattle, drove

me mad. That was a low miler with FHSH.

Performance was totally different, very revvy and you had to rev the bits off it to get anywhere with it, was so disappointed in that car for what they build it up to be, sold it after 2 months as it did my back in.

The 350 is nice and torquey, much better build quality imho with all the toys as standard on a GT. Definitely try and test drive a couple of each car and make your mind up as they are so different honestly.

Plenty of nice 350z's around for your budget, have a good look and take your time to find the one you want. As you say, service history is very important on any of these types of car, not necessarily full dealer but at least a good history with quality parts used and things like brake fluid and gear box oil changes, tyres are expensive as I am sure you know!

Personal choice. One mans steak is another mans offal. Personal opinion wont help you. Drive both and make your own mind up.

lol years on and it doesnt change does it.

Explain..??? :shrug:

It's a little joke between me and Rich. Are you planning to just follow me around the forum?

Edited by Dblock

Personal choice. One mans steak is another mans offal. Personal opinion wont help you. Drive both and make your own mind up.

lol years on and it doesnt change does it.

Explain..??? :shrug:

It's a little joke between me and Rich. Are you planning to just follow me around the forum?

Not a clue what your talking about..!! :scare:

I had an S2k GT with hardtop a few years back, worst car I ever owned. Seats were so hard and such a limited range it adjust them, everything was cheap plastic inside and I ended up taking the hardtop off as all it did was rattle, drove

me mad. That was a low miler with FHSH.

Performance was totally different, very revvy and you had to rev the bits off it to get anywhere with it, was so disappointed in that car for what they build it up to be, sold it after 2 months as it did my back in.

The 350 is nice and torquey, much better build quality imho with all the toys as standard on a GT. Definitely try and test drive a couple of each car and make your mind up as they are so different honestly.

Plenty of nice 350z's around for your budget, have a good look and take your time to find the one you want. As you say, service history is very important on any of these types of car, not necessarily full dealer but at least a good history with quality parts used and things like brake fluid and gear box oil changes, tyres are expensive as I am sure you know!

my opinion would be completely the opposite. Found the zed awful. Poor interior, dull to drive, but loved the S2k.

Hence why I said opinions are useless, personal choice is what matters here.