Photoshop Request! Subaru Impreza WRX

Luke0549

Hi guys!

Right, so i got a new toy. But my god the wheels are awful i know. They are so awful i have no idea what they are. All i know is the centre cap says "ACE", but browsing the net i have failed to find any wheels that look similar on their website or in general.

I have a hatred for 5 spoke wheel. and shitty dish wheels. so these are not top of my list.

Anyways, its either get them resprayed and change them.

Ill explore the cheaper option first.

So would some kind soul like to photoshop my wheels for me?

Im thinking of a gunmetal grey colour all over.

And would they also be able to lower the car slightly. - Not a huge amount, as i still enjoy my back currently!

20140911_121653.jpg

Cheers!

i can get the wheels redone for £150 (refurb and respray) but a different set of wheels will be £200+tyres minimum. So was just trying to explore the cheaper option first, as if they looked okay ild deal with them.

My inital plan was to put 350z rays on. but ill have to buy wheel adaptors, the alloys + tyres and maybe some arch work...

i can get the wheels redone for £150 (refurb and respray) but a different set of wheels will be £200+tyres minimum. So was just trying to explore the cheaper option first, as if they looked okay ild deal with them.

My inital plan was to put 350z rays on. but ill have to buy wheel adaptors, the alloys + tyres and maybe some arch work...

OK mate fair enough, just thought if you weren't keen on them then why chuck money at them but that is reasonable. You could have the lips done a different colour? May look cool. Anthracite or gunmetal would look decent though.

Isn't there an unwritten law that states you must have gold wheels on an Impeza WRX?

And 555 stickers? :shrug: Or maybe that's just the Scooby's round by me.

I think yours is immune anyway, as you haven't got a 'proper' rear spoiler :p

Isn't there an unwritten law that states you must have gold wheels on an Impeza WRX?

And 555 stickers? :shrug: Or maybe that's just the Scooby's round by me.

I think yours is immune anyway, as you haven't got a 'proper' rear spoiler :p

HAHAHAHA! :lol: Referring to my earlier comment that I wrote while I was on the train...

Look what I found parked next to me when I got back to the train station car park!

7777B66E-70EA-406F-8666-8C5A5CFC09A5_zpst3kmqmdc.jpg

Sometime, life has perfect comedy timing :)

Apologies for the cr@p photo. I didn't want anyone to think I was taking a picture of it because I thought it looked good :lol:

• Like 2

Standard alloys can be picked up real cheap and look a lot better!

Had some on my classic, if you have brembos you will need the ones with a little cutouts between the spokes.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261581285746?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_sacat%3D0%26_nkw%3D261581285746%26_rdc%3D1

wrk-bugeye.jpgu