Ring Trip Completed - Ring Report...

Kuro

The other Kuro Z, Looks like it has a matt finish

Yes, it did - very strange paint job. Plus, it didn't sound like any Zed I've ever heard, also no sign of additional air intakes at the front :headhurt:

Does anyone know how to run the german Number plate and fid out what its registered as?

Not that i'm that bothered but you'll find out what it is.

Loving the paint Job B)

• 6 months later...

thanks again for the comments:)

It's good to read the report again to be honest, and given the Zed is being traded in, it makes it all the more poignant in some ways. :blush:

The trip figures were roughly: (it was a while ago!)

1. Fuel £150 absolute max (all 99ron min)

2. Ferry £85

3. Ring Tickets 60 euros

4. Hotel (Ibis Koblenz) £50 per might inc breakfact IIRC

Extras to be considered are:

1. Euro Travel cover £32 ish

2. Light deflectors and Euro plates £30 ish

We actually made this into a small holiday, covering lots of the Mosel Valley and surrounding area, which made it a little more expensive. In discussions with some work friends, we think it can be done for £300 with cheap accomodation - cheaper if camping. (also cheaper is you live in the South, we were travelling 300 miles to get to Dover...)

It really is one of the best things you can do in a Zed. There's nothing quite like it :) Even though I'll be entering the Saab domain this month, we'll be there, because it's about so much more than the car in a lot of ways... And, we can bring back so much more beer, sausages etc :yahoo: