Destiny by Bungie

sipar69

Will was saying the game has been updated to make drops less random

Drop rates are still the same dude, they've just changed the code so that the Legendary Engrams always give Legendary items now.

The annoyance was that you could play for 30+ hours and get 2 Legendary Drops, then take them to the Cryparch and they would turn out to be Uncommon items.

Although I like the RNG it's a positive change I feel.

Will was saying the game has been updated to make drops less random

Drop rates are still the same dude, they've just changed the code so that the Legendary Engrams always give Legendary items now.

The annoyance was that you could play for 30+ hours and get 2 Legendary Drops, then take them to the Cryparch and they would turn out to be Uncommon items.

Although I like the RNG it's a positive change I feel.

Yeah had heard that, ever so slightly frustrating :lol:

Has anyone played cruciable much? I have seen the cruciable merchants selling armor and weapons I am wondering if anyone has any tips i.e good weapons, the best route to take to own etc.

At the mo I am level 17 (been on hols the past 2 weeks) and my main gun is a level 127 hand cannon

I really want 'The last word' hand cannon but I think the only way to get it is via a cruciable award

I played a couple of rounds of crucible last night and just got battered. I too am a level 17 (jumped from 14 or 15 in just over an hour)

Fire team is definitely the way to go

Edited due to typo

Edited by Fodder

I played a couple of rounds of crucible last night and just got battered. I too am a level 17 (jumped from 14 or 15 in just over an hour)

Edited due to typo

Yeah same here, like a lamb to the slaughter :lol:

thats how you see everyone here though Dave - new poster and you're rubbing your hands :lol:

Edited due to typo

thats how you see everyone here though Dave - new poster and you're rubbing your hands :lol:

Had to read that twice.... Thought you said "new poser" :lol:

Edited due to typo

Had to read that twice.... Thought you said "new poser" :lol:

Probably right both times :dry:

All I really prefer to play is Crucible, I've hit my weekly level cap though for Marks, so having a break the last few days.

XP cap resets today though.

I used my marks and New Monachy rep lad week to buy full Legendary armor with an exotic lid.

Next up, legendary weapons !!!

For ascendant shards and energy:

- Do the daily heroic strike on difficulty lvl 26 for 1 or lvl 28 for 2 ascendant items, note that unlike the weekly strike where if you complete it on an easier level you can repeat it on a harder level to obtain the remainder of the strange coins, with the daily the first completion is it. i.e: if you do it on lvl 26 and get 1 ascendant item you can't do it again on lvl 28 to get the second.

- Perform at least one public event a day and then see the postmaster, this will give you one ascendant item most of the time, sometimes you'll get a strange coin or mote of light instead.

- Dismantle legendary or exotic gear, note: the legendary items from the queen missions no longer give ascendant shards.

- Decrypting blue or above engrams can sometimes give you ascendant items. Increasing any rank (vanguard, crucible, cryptarch, faction etc) is a good way to get legendary engrams.