350z vs audi tt rs

SJ350z

Also the noise of the vag 4 pot turbos doesnt sound very pleasant. The 350z has much more soul and excitement around it. However I can imagine the TTRS to be a bit of a weapon, but they just seem a bit of a boring choice.

You sure you got in the right car? :lol:

TTRS is a 5 cylinder and doest sound too bad IMO:

I know that one is modified but I bet its not much more than a chip and an exhaust, Ive read you can get 430hp from just that. Frankly I dont think its comparable even to the 370ZN (TTS is) and Im still laughing a day after reading that people are actually comparing 1M's and Cayman R's to 370Z's, Ive caned all three and trust me, ze Germans are considerably better (and more expensive funnily enough) :lol:

A little note to Zed owners...

you-cant-handle-the-truth-meme-generator-you-want-the-truth-you-can-t-handle-the-truth-9789dd.jpg

• Like 3

This will stir a few heads.. But for the nice car in years to come when I'm ready to upgrade id rather try the ttrs over the 370z...

Infact in just writing that I asked my self " are you sure about that " does seem like one hell of a car. That review makes you like it though.

Glad I don't have to make the decision now. Id have to take both for a test drive and make a calculated decision. Will all come down to fun and the driving experience bon the test drive.

ttrs would destroy a 350z

+1. I've got one ��

I will have a play with you :)

That would be fun, a hairdresser's car V a man's car :boxing: ha ha :) .I wouldn't mind having a go in a supercharged Z ;) . Although it would make me want to supercharge mine :lol:

• Like 1