[SOLD]SOLD!!! *RARE Top Secret diffuser* 10% off for Xmas

KyleR

I will take the wheels if you will ship (I can help with this). Would definitely want them refurbished if that is on the cards still.

You have second dibs if shipping becomes a more feasible option. It's no the shipping of them thats the problem, it's the not having any wheels thats the issue lol

Ok mate, makes sense ;) Keep me in the loop. I guess they are Front 9.5J ET20 and Rear 10.5J ET20?

Cheers

I will take the wheels if you will ship (I can help with this). Would definitely want them refurbished if that is on the cards still.

You have second dibs if shipping becomes a more feasible option. It's no the shipping of them thats the problem, it's the not having any wheels thats the issue lol

Ok mate, makes sense ;) Keep me in the loop. I guess they are Front 9.5J ET20 and Rear 10.5J ET20?

Cheers

Yes mate, I should have mentioned that in the ad :)

• Like 1

Kyle, are you on Coillys/Springs? If so are you selling them?

I'm on springs, but the hassle removing them isn't worth a few quid they're worth. They're not in great nick to be honest, coating flaking etc so I'll leave them on :)

• Like 1

I will have a word with my courier friend about the nismo bumper and the wheels (will let someone else have priority over me due to the Z not even arriving yet!) but he would take my rays over to you aswell, will ask him today and calling up about a car in the afternoon.

I should be pic in up an exhaust this evening, so I will edit the post when I get back from receiving it, although the price will go up by the price of the OEM exhaust. :)