Dean's Zed =]

Dean.B

You need to box up the compressor as i had mine like that for about a year and it done my head in lol!

Scotts was so peacefully quite :)

Haha yeah it is annoying especially right behind your head.

Is it okay to box in as it gets so hot? Would of thought it needs some air lol

The car is Looking good buddy, expensive kit ? ;)

Thanks Mate =]

Yes it's an an expensive kit mate a little over 3000 for the complete kit I got. But it's all well made and in my opinion worth the money. Especially if you want to run low but don't want to be damaging your car everyday to because that can work out expensive haha

Does it not affect the ride at all? And yeah, mine has caught on the occasional and I haven't even lowered it yet ....

Thanks Mate =]

Yes it's an an expensive kit mate a little over 3000 for the complete kit I got. But it's all well made and in my opinion worth the money. Especially if you want to run low but don't want to be damaging your car everyday to because that can work out expensive haha

Does it not affect the ride at all? And yeah, mine has caught on the occasional and I haven't even lowered it yet ....

Nope the ride is still great mate, some might say better haha, it's all adjustable with damper settings too so you can change it for track use if you wanted or just to suit how you want to drive it.

• Like 1

Thanks Mate =]

Nope the ride is still great mate, some might say better haha, it's all adjustable with damper settings too so you can change it for track use if you wanted or just to suit how you want to drive it.

No way, friend of mine says it leans to much around Bends in comparison! Glad it all worked out for you :)

A few shots of the car at Japanese performance show at stoneleigh park the other week. I didn't realise that the forum had a stand there until I got there haha I was on a stand with Hondas in South who kindly had a space for me last minute. Was a really good show

image.jpg3_5.jpg

image.jpg2_6.jpg

image.jpg4_3.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks mate

I just took a look at them, great pictures ðŸ‘

I think that the zeds were very well represented at the show there was a fair few of us there, all looking smart 😎 haha

Edited by Dean.B

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

update.

I need to do some replacement and paintwork on my two front wings in the new year this is due to rust getting to them 😒

As this would turn into a front end respray, I thought I would treat her to a new bumper for Xmas haha I decided I wanted the Nismo v3 which Chris from tarmac sportz kindly got for me.

So I decided to test fit to have a look, I'm very happy with it and didn't want to take it off again lol can't wait to get it all sprayed and fitted in the new year. Thanks to Chris ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Naked front end hah

IMG_0491_zpszttueby4.jpg

IMG_0492_zpswujbji7o.jpg

IMG_0493_zpsufe6pycc.jpg

Edited by Dean.B
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

Update time.

I've finally got the bumper painted and fitted also the wings repaired and few extra bits. His done a great job with it. And although it has cost a lot of money I'm very happy 😃

IMG_0545_zpsoviwdouo.jpg

IMG_0544_zpsecydapec.jpg

Edited by Dean.B
  • Like 1

That looks insanely nice. Shame wee can't run with no front plates

Yeah I would love to run with no plate.i think a plate will ruin the bumper.

But I'm having a bracket made so I can screw it up under the bumper & so I can remove it for shows & meets ðŸ‘

Edited by Dean.B

• 4 months later...

Car has been much the same for a few months now, But I have now got the mesh & reflectors for the front bumper, And the car is booked in next week  at the body shop to have these fitted along with having my lights tinted again and mirrors & handles sprayed black. 

I have also recieved this spoiler today that I finally managed to find & get hold of . 

As i didn't know it would be here yet it isn't book in to be fitted next week, but I'm hoping that if I ask I will be able to have this fitted at the same time. This will also be painted black.

And then be ready for trax show beginning of October :thumbs:

I'm looking forward to getting some more bits done on the car now  :yahoo:

IMG_0783.JPG

IMG_0784.JPG

Edited by Dean.B