Cougar Store - Cobra Sport Exhausts Group Buy…

MITZ@CougarStore

haha had my resonated system coming up to a year now, still loving it! a little bit droney at 2-3k rpm, but above that the note really hardens to a glorious V6 howl.

And I never tire of getting home from work after 20 minutes on the motorway, and just sitting there blipping the throttle in the car park, giggling like a 5 year old at the burbles, pops and bangs :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had the full cat back on the last group buy never looked back it makes the car and since the uprev get some awsome pops and burbles

What mod have you got on your car when you had the Uprev? I hae the full Cobra system and a panel filer only and debating whether it is worth it or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i currently have berks hfc and the stock 370z with mid silencer out. considering a change and thinking of cobra. I don't want the car very loud. will the combo of cobra with hfc be very loud has anyone got this setup? Also CS, is a half system Y pipe back? does the Y make make any difference or just worth changing if its rusty/changing the whole system?

is it possible to just get the back box? reason is that I'm getting my mid silencer put back in since have hfc. the mid section of cobra is just a straight through so may be quite loud with hfc so i would like to keep the hfc and mid silencer and maybe just change the back box

is it possible to just get the back box? reason is that I'm getting my mid silencer put back in since have hfc. the mid section of cobra is just a straight through so may be quite loud with hfc so i would like to keep the hfc and mid silencer and maybe just change the back box

I believe you can get resonated and non res Cobra systems :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...