Cougar Store - Cobra Sport Exhausts Group Buy…

MITZ@CougarStore

All, since the last GB on Cobra products we’ve had a few calls, emails and PM’s asking when we’ll be doing another, so no time like the present, this GB will apply to both the 350z and 370z Cobra products, and if you have friends/family that wanted any of the other Cobra products, then we’d be more than happy to include them within the GB too… :)

As last time, please do add your name if you’re interested, like last time if we have more than 10 names we’ll increase the GB discount, so please do add your name and which part you’re interested in… :)

Thanks all…:)

• Like 2

Not sure why this isn't posted in the first post but here it is, 370z pricing for the 10% but I'm sure we can hit 10 or more to get 15% off... B)

Nissan 370z

Decat pipes £185 GB Price - £166.50

Sports Cats £550.00 GB Price £495.00

Half System £630.00 GB Price £567.00

Full System £870.00 GB Price £783.00

Y Section £265.00 GB Price £238.50

Edited by CS

350z with 10% off and free delivery...

Non resonated system – Retail £430.00 – Discount price £387.00

Resonated system – Retail £460.00 – Discount price £414.00

Y Pipe – Retail £275.00 – Discount price £247.50

Decat pipes – Retail £185.00 – Discount price £166.50

Sports cat – Retail £550.00 – Discount price £495.00

Edited by CS

Highly Recommend this Exhaust....

If anyone would like to hear it in all its glory, let me know, Im happy to give people a drive...

I'll be at the Bull at Broughton this weekend, for Mitz Meet. So if anyone is there who is tempted, find me and i can take you for a spin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought the Cobra hfc,s from c.s . Good sound but the n/s one was a poor fit and caused bad vibration as it touched the body. Had to dolly the panel quite a lot to stop the annoying rattle. Fitted the Invidia exhaust also from c.s. Some problem with the compression joint on the o/s after cat pipe blowing. Fitted extra gaskets and exhaust sealant to cure the problem. No help or explanation from Invidia.

Previous zed had non resonated Cobra cat back and Berks hfc,s Too loud and loads of drone at any revs.Bit boy racer for me.

Hi CS, Just an update and thank you, drove over to Sheffield and had the Cobra system fit. It looks good and sounds great also fit the air filters, next thing is an uprev. They took some photos to add to their website as it is the first Le Mans Blue that they have worked on :D Cheers Colin ;)

• Like 2