ENGINE DRESS UNDER BONNET MIRROR KIT photos updated- limited number offer

RDON

thanks Dave, really appreciate you traveling so I can measure up for your mirror kit , which will also give other the opportunity for a kit later on. been looking on the net at the sweet vossen wheels you have on your 370 lol..

not far off from sorting the De mirror kit now! I will fit the HR one on mine next week and take some photos. what I am thinking of doing for the DE kit is to start a group buy because the more I make in one go the cheaper I could do the group buy for so keep a look out for the DE group buy or if someone wants to start it then by all means and I will then be able to sort out price by the numbers?

• Like 1

Right here you go folks the HR kit is complete! I have updated the first page with new photos but also below if you cant be bothered to go to first post lol! ONLY HAVE 2 SETS UP FOR GRABS AS ONE ALREADY SPOKEN FOR SO FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. enjoy!!!!!

DSC03626_zpsb1a7f89d.jpg

DSC03625_zpsd6bd49c7.jpg

DSC03624_zps9e95c221.jpg

[urlDSC03622_zps6b7c3811.jpg

=http://s750.photobucket.com/user/richard07zed/media/DSC03623_zpsaffd143d.jpg.html]DSC03623_zpsaffd143d.jpg[/url]

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

they can be or VHB double sided tape etc, its down to the individual really. I am in the process of fine tuning two of the middle panels and as soon as they are right I will have three sets that are all ready spoken for. but will then open up the GB for one week for next set of orders.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am making these in batches as its the most cost effective way, so when I have at least 4 people each time that have PM'd me with their request I will manufacture some. to make it easier so people can tell, add you named to the group buy list and I can then mark off each time they are done.

tell you a nice little spin on these. If these are lazer cut which they probably are, why not have the letter Z cut out on each, centrally. Paint the section of bonnet under neath, a colour that matches or contrast the dress up goodies on your engine. When you add your mirror finish ST/st, the colour shows through. Very nice none the less. What the price?? put me down for a set; :D

• Like 1