m9 CAX URGENT MESSAGE!

Bought not brought - how can such a large proportion of the human race not know the difference :stir:

Bought not brought - how can such a large proportion of the human race not know the difference :stir:

I think he may have gone to a Bring and Buy sale at the church hall and got a bit mixed up ;)

• Like 1

GOD have'nt you guys got anything better to do ! a simple request here iv been going on this forum for a few years and its always been very helpful and a cool place to be , not been on here for a while since i sold my zed so what the hell has happend ! yeh i can take a joke but none of this is funny ! i didnt feel the need to explain anything here as it is between me and the new owner (who i have never met) i am doing this guy a big favour as zed guys do help each other even ex zed guys so if your not said person then no need to reply to this ,( do you really gie a fcku about my speleleling) i dont :-)

Edited by carltonx

Dude, chill! If you've been on here that long you know we're only playing!

That said, if there is an issue with the car (i.e. previous crash damage etc) then it would be beneficial to publicise it here, so that future owners don't get misled. Not saying you've done anything wrong at all, we all ditch cars off at the dealer in less than perfect condition sometimes, just it's nice to have a history of Zeds. :)

• Like 2