Sell me an 'OEM+' Exhaust - Cat Back, VQ35HR

Commander

I'm after a new exhaust for my 350z HR as the original has given up the ghost. I'd like something a little louder than standard (I have HFCs fitted already) and if it's lighter than standard and/or helps produce a few more ponies next time i get it remapped, all the better... Basically I'd like some roar when I put my foot down, but no drone when on the motorways which is where is spends most of its life.

Also, I'm going on a 1week road-trip across Europe on Saturday 23rd August, so quick delivery is a must in order to get it fitted in time.

I gather Scorpion and Cobra are popular, but I don't know anything about either so open to advice, or alternatives...

Cheers,

Richard

I recently had to make a similar choice, but decided keep the original system as it was still new but had the centre silencer removed. In my opinion I think sounds amazing.

http://vid100.photobucket.com/albums/m14/pinoy-r86/Mobile%20Uploads/VID-20140812-WA0010_zps56fed4db.mp4

excuse my brother think he got a bit excited...haha

But cobra is going to be my next choice after this system gives up..

Edited by Pinoy-R

To wrap this up, Milltek Cat Back Stainless Steel exhaust bought from Roadrunner Motorsport for about £880, delivered next day and decent customer service on the phone.

Working on my own, it took 4hrs to get tools out, jack it up, rip the old zorst off, have some tea, fit the new zorst, test drive it and tidy up.

It's a nice bit of kit, dead easy to fit, the welds all look good, and it uses all the same hangers as the oem exhaust.. Couldn't be simpler.

The noise is good and 'OEM+' probably is the best description for it. No drone when cruising, and just a little louder when under load. It actually sounds like a v6 now!