Honda Integra DC5 Circuit Car -Project

Just thought we would give you a little look at some of the stuff we are upto at CMS at the moment that is potentially non Zed related. We are in middle of getting this little Honda back on track as it has been shelved for 12 months or more.

DC5_zpscb29beef.jpg

315622_265455303493293_168015579903933_791901_173503460_n_zpse7d13e1f.jpg

DC52_zps86e8d2c7.jpg

It was built with sort of Group-N endurance racing in mind. Possibly the N24 (Nurburgring 24hr) Full international FIA spec with Air Jacks plumbed in and ATL endurance fuel cell set-up with quick fueling rig. Race Spec coil overs camber adjustment all round DBA discs and circuit pads. Hondata ECU race exhaust oil coolers and baffled sump..

DC51_zps8c5e8bf1.jpg

DC53_zpsa9cdfb6f.jpg

We are planning a little bit of tune with the car then she will be back out on track :) with some extra beans it may get one of Xtreme clutches to test and possibility of a Samsonas gearbox watch this space.

More updates when our order comes in from Japan with some goodies ;)

• Like 5

Have huge respect for TGM at Fleet, who have served many members on here well with both excellent mechanical repairs/servicing etc and bodywork. Really nice helpful bunch of guys. :thumbs:

https://www.facebook...k=photos_stream

Very much into their racing, and their DC5 (now with sequential shift) that I saw at Brands last year was very impressive. Mind you, a little while later it had put a rod through the block at Spa but then putting that right was not going to phase them. :lol:

Pic at MSV race Brands June 2013:

P102093847_zps40bb67d1.jpg

So having seen that car in action I can fully understand why you enjoy your racing B)

• 2 weeks later...

Once you have owned a Vtec and really enjoyed it then you can understand what the fuss is about, if that's your thing of course!!

Nobody could disagree with me when I say that Toda products are absolute class :)

And I think we may have to post a video of the Dyno run when Russ @ HQ Garage maps this later in the year :)