2012 Nissan 370z with 2100 miles on the clock Cat D

JunZ

guys the person is taking me to court apparently because i didnt buy the car, whats going on lol?

He cant ,send him a withdrawal notice through eBay stating it was not as described and you will

be reporting him to Trading Standards and eBay.. :scare:

Have a look here.

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/cancel-transaction-process.html

Edited by WhackyWill
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Just read this thread after going to see a "repaired"cat d 370z near me for £7999 it's on eBay, OMG what a state the poor car was in, seller was a genuine guy so was not trying to pull the wool.

I prefer buying category cars with the damage, direct from the salvage yard this way you can see what's actually wrong with it.

I have had several Zeds all cat d or c all apart one with engine problems was a good car once repaired properly, as long as you don't mind selling it at a lower price when you've had your fun.

Always best to check over the car first as some salvage yards are dodgy..

The one on eBay now has had the whole side resprayed so badly as well as it has had a rear end which had buckled the rear chassis leg, they has wrapped sound deadening pads around it to disguise the damage.also had electrical issues and a wheel bearing noise, the fault code reader is always good to have as well, this car came up with zero faults.

I could have bought the car for less than 7999 but still walked away.

• Like 2

by the way i bought this 370z been using it for 20 days now no problems runs like a beastt :)

Also i know you guys going to ask me why? well the owner gave me 6 months warranty, and he bought this car from the same salvage yard where i bought my 350z from, i called them up and they send me pictures of the damages, same pictures as the owner have send me but different angles and different place.

and i received the log book few days ago, so its all good ;)

Edited by JunZ
  • Like 1

by the way i bought this 370z been using it for 20 days now no problems runs like a beastt :)

Also i know you guys going to ask me why? well the owner gave me 6 months warranty, and he bought this car from the same salvage yard where i bought my 350z from, i called them up and they send me pictures of the damages, same pictures as the owner have send me but different angles and different place.

and i received the log book few days ago, so its all good ;)

Glad it all worked out OK. :thumbs:

So you went for it in the end.

How does it feel compared to the 350, are you pleased with the driving differences.

Congrats

there are lots of pros about the 370z, but it doesnt make me feel like im driving a sports car (its like im driving a merc), my 350z was quote louder than the 370z. the 370z is much comfortable, also the interier is better the sat nav, music box, usb and bluetooth audi makes it much better car than the 350z and than again you can buy a good aftermarket audi player which has most of these features...

it drives good, its a powerfull car, also the sound it makes after 3000 rpm or higher rpm is like "the beast wakes up". i am pleased with it but they could of made it slighly louder :) it has that sweet sound at the moment. but im going to play around with it, im gonna leave it as it is. i might get a slightly bigger spoiler in future. and i would definitelly recommend it ti someone else, my younger uncle drove it the other day, he wants one aswell now :)

its a nice car, very rare, everyone loves it, if you aint got one, i would say go for it, you wont be disspointed.

Edited by JunZ