350Z ALUMINUM INTERIOR VENT TRIMS

This aluminium interior vent trims set adds a nice quality touch to the inside of your 350z. The set comes as a pair of left and righ aluminium vent trims and dash cleaning wipes and written fitting instructions. For sale at a Discounted price £15 delivered. Pm me for a quick response on your enquiry.

2d5f_22.jpg?t=1407092201

CopyofCopyofCopyofnew_pa2.jpg?t=1407092237

Edited by Asad

Hi, center vents mate pics will be up soon.

Thanks.

Cool, I already have them, do you do them for the dials as in the above picture. Also little tip, if you reply and quote my message I'll see you've replied in my notifications.

Strange, I was just thinking about this today, if the they like the below (without the garish silver by the dials) I will have a set off you straight away!

DSC00056.jpg

Yes this is it mate the vent trims and not the silver dial bits.

Thanks.

Cool, I already have them, do you do them for the dials as in the above picture. Also little tip, if you reply and quote my message I'll see you've replied in my notifications.

Sorry mate we don't have the dial silver trim we only have the vent trims.

• Like 1

Thanks.

Sorry mate we don't have the dial silver trim we only have the vent trims.

Cheers boss.

• 2 weeks later...

How close are these to the other silver parts in the interior? And also do you sell the silver round surrounds that go over the 3 gauges at the top of the center console? Cheers :)

These are a perfect match silver colour finish with the rest if the intrerior.

And sorry we don't sell the silver 3 gauge trims.

Kind regards.

Received and fitted mine, cheers Asad. I wanted some of these for a while and think they brighten up the dash quite nicely. They also match all the other silver accents in the interior perfectly. B)

35FCAA66-054E-43C5-BC60-CC2D425FF989_zpsenckmsk5.jpg

(They also come with the MOST comprehensive set of instructions for something that's "peel n' stick" I have ever seen! :lol:

• Like 1