supercharger

nissanman312

Has anyone supercharged the 370 on here ?

I'm pretty keen to see what it like to see if its worth selling a kidney for

Further to this question - is twin supercharger an option? Or is there just not enough room for the do dahs?

Further to this question - is twin supercharger an option? Or is there just not enough room for the do dahs?

They only worth mentioning supercharger available on the market now is the Stillen, the one that Nic has fitted on his car, supplied by us.

There is another option with twin supercharger available from the company that bought GTM, but I'm not sure how trustworthy they are. I've personally met the owners at SEMA, 1% from what they say happens in real life if I'm honest. I'd be very, very reluctant to hand them over the money. :)

The twin supercharger kit starts from £15.000 by the time it lands in UK with all the charges, shipping, VAT etc.

They only worth mentioning supercharger available on the market now is the Stillen, the one that Nic has fitted on his car, supplied by us.

There is another option with twin supercharger available from the company that bought GTM, but I'm not sure how trustworthy they are. I've personally met the owners at SEMA, 1% from what they say happens in real life if I'm honest. I'd be very, very reluctant to hand them over the money. :)

The twin supercharger kit starts from £15.000 by the time it lands in UK with all the charges, shipping, VAT etc.

I was sure I read somewhere that someone had done a twin supercharge build on a 370z. But yeah benefits if any would be small. Plus all that extra strain maybe making maintenance in the Formula 1 arena. :)