* CMS Free Summer Give Away! ** Service Kits

Clark Motorsport are offering a special Summer promotion on all service kits supplied during July/August period while stocks last! The offer is three minimum levels of total cost of your order and get a Free gift! This applies 350Z and 370Z to all variations of service kits and fluids. P1 P2 P3 etc....

We can spec your service items to suit you, for example we can change from OEM air filters to HKS or Cosworth which we stock. Fluids we have Nissan OEM, Motul, Millers and Mollyslip. Also includes Aux belts, spark plugs etc

c25d7e93-8250-4633-a85f-5de4ea2bdf40_zps968267e7.jpg

** Spend £60 or more and choose from-

Millers All Seasons 1L concentrate screen wash

OR

Tein air freshener in- Vanilla-Orange-Plumeria or CK-1

39a8c748-0fa0-495f-a79d-6fc98606e4a3_zps101eb07a.jpg

** Spend £100 or more and choose from-

Tein Keyrings – S-tech spring = H-tech spring = Tein logo =Mini dampachi = Carabiner chain

OR

Tein Dampachi Mini doll (stick on windscreen)

TeinP2_zps6907a7b7.jpg

** Spend £200 or more and choose from-

Large Dampachi doll (male) green

OR

Large Dampatty doll (female) pink

OR

Tein tire valve cap set

TeinP3_zpsbc101c29.jpg

This offer is open until the end of August and stocks of free gifts are on first come first served basis, however we will do our best to get the gift of your choice.

Please PM us your requests and we will try to make the best deal on your service kit, then simply choose your Free gift ;)

Edited by Clark Motorsport
  • Like 1

I'm interested with gearbox oil and diff oil with mollyslip. Please pm me with price and what's your recommendation. I don't mind spending a bit of extra to get the best oil. And also the mixing ratio. This will be my first gearbox and diff oil change hence still very new and don't know much about this subject. Will send my car to my local garage and learn from him so that I can do it myself next time. (I'm planning to keep my zed for life) Thanks

Edited by veeg33

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hi Ewan,

My 06 Rev Up is just ticking over to 54k, I changed the oil n filter 6months (500miles ago) but am thinking a nice gearbox, diff etc service would benefit the car and keep with service schedule.

Do you advise spark plugs at this stage? Thanks

Can you pm what I would need and a link to the site?