Oops. Newbie part II: 370z GT Edition with 488 bhp, 360 lb/ft :D

Would love to have a mini meet about boosted and charged zeds!

awsome anyone got a date they want to throw out there i was hoping for somwhere between crimbo and new year just as its the only time ive got 5 minuets to live just now lol

ill tempt my pal out with the tommie evo that things pretty special

Edited by nissanman312

Winter. White. Bah!!!

Auto Wheel from Bilt Hamber makes for blood red wheels. By the time I'd finished cleaning Reggie it was too dark to tell if I'd finished cleaning...

how are you guys putting the photos on like that ive a couple of nice ones of mine after its bath yesterday

A little bit lovely in black!

It's not entirely off topic. I have this crazy idea about painting my 'z in a flat mid-tone like Nardo Grey (an Audi colour) or a mid flat blue with dark grey accents, subtle... Not shouty.

I'm booked till mid Feb. Work is utterly crazy, plus our wedding at the end of Jan.

Never done a 'meet' before. Once went to a big VXR thing at the BTCC with a mate in that world, wasn't that interested at the time.

Now I have a car that's not standard, and a bit of a passion I'm my interested to see what others have done. Share the knowledge and all that. Plus: loud, fast cars FTW!

A little bit lovely in black!

It's not entirely off topic. I have this crazy idea about painting my 'z in a flat mid-tone like Nardo Grey (an Audi colour) or a mid flat blue with dark grey accents, subtle... Not shouty.

thanks i wanted quartz but this one came up and my ep3 was black i thought next best thing :lol:

that sounds awsome

so what you think for a little meet up guys any dates?

Hi from a fellow white GT Edition a/t owner , I actually live near Newbury , would love to meet up sometime if you could take me for a spin !

Power seems very impressive

Didnt know Norris had invested in a DD dyno either , they had an engine one last I heard

• Like 1

Hey, welcome! Yeah just let me know. I'm not back at Newbury until 5th Jan now.

Norris has an impressive setup. The engine dyno is cool but the 4WD rolling road is even better - last time I visited he was testing the noisiest Evo I have ever been near. The ground was shaking!

Nice guy.

The GT edition is a good balance of looks and flashy. :)

• Like 1