Bluetooth not working on 350z 06 plate.

daveallen1999

Hi,

I wish to seek the wisdom of this forum, as a lot of you have a vast experience of issues with the above mentioned vehicle.

My phone currently doesn't connect with the blue tooth. When I first brought the car I had no issues, however the adapter light as now stopped flashing either yellow or blue and the phone only connects for about 2 seconds and then I lose the connection.

Any suggestions what the problem is ? New adapter perhaps ?

Have a word with Papa Smurf.

He came out and fixed mine with a similar problem.

It turned out to be a faulty control box situated in the large cubby hole behind the passenger seat.

You have to carefully lift out the base as its attached to the underneath.

Check for loose connection.

Edited by 4RE Leather

yep mine used to work on my s3 then it updated itself automatically and then did not work again! now have s5 and that's the same will connect then drop off after a few seconds! contacted Samsung and asked if they could debug it! got the response to contact Nissan as its there issue... typical eh.......

• 5 months later...

Hi All,

Here we go, New Year, New Phone misery, trying to get Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 to bloody work. The usual we all expect new tech to be backward even though I still looking for the VHS flap on my Virgin Media set top box hasn't yet given me any clues as to what obsolecence means!!! :wacko:

The issue is as every other post, hone searches, identifies and connects only to disconnect 10 seconds later, no doubt an issue with the phone as I can get all other old phones to connect. Anyone got any ideas on how I can get this wonderful piece of Samsung technology to work with my wonderful zed as have had no issues till now before I take it for a @*!# and flush the little sucker round the "U" bend.

Suggestions, answers, solutions, ideas ......all appreciated before I hunt the nob down who decided to re-invent the bluetooth protocols to irritate certain sects of society, how dare they desciminate against us old Zed drivers :boxing:

• 2 years later...

Have a word with Papa Smurf.

He came out and fixed mine with a similar problem.

It turned out to be a faulty control box situated in the large cubby hole behind the passenger seat.

You have to carefully lift out the base as its attached to the underneath.

Check for loose connection.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a very long telephone conversation/remote help with Samsung about my S6.After trying countless things it was found that the phone will not connect because the cars bt is so far out of date(2007) the phones bt is rated at 4.4 for anyones infomation.I tried a bt unit which claims to do everything-it does'nt.