[SOLD]V35 VQ35DE Invidia Gemini Cat Back

stveclrk

This is an Invidia Gemini true dual cat back exhaust. 60mm pipes. Stainless steel. It came off a V35 Skyline with a VQ35DE engine so it is approximately 200mm longer than a 350Z exhaust system. It has 5000 miles on it. I'm located in Suffolk and its pick up only unless buyer pays shipping. Gaskets and hardware included. £650

DSC01169_zps86888946.jpgDSC01170_zps4929ed35.jpgDSC01171_zps96e40c3c.jpgDSC01172_zps57c7681c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It will fit to every bolt and hanger but the mid pipe needs to be cut and re-welded to fit a 350z. Both cars had the same style exhaust mounts and flanges and with a non-true dual exhaust you can just buy an adapter pipe to fit between the Y-pipe and mid pipe in order to compensate for this length change but as far as I know, there is not an interchangeable part for a true dual exhaust for the G35/350GT and the 350Z.

If I where going to do this project on my own I would cut the "H" pipe and re-weld it. It shouldn't cost a lot seeing that stainless steel isn't very difficult to TIG weld compared to aluminum or titanium. You could probably get away with MIG welding it too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...