Clutch pedal sticking??

Phatjat

Hello fellow 370z enthusiasts I hope you are all well! Just wondering if I can get a bit of guidance on something - I own a 370z GT ultimate (2010) which I do really fake care of and barely 'thrash'.

On the odd occasion when I take off quickly from standing I've noticed the clutch pedal 'stays down' and doesn't come back up for a few seconds allowing me to shift into 2nd. This is followed by a nasty burning smell. Does this happen to anyone else or does anyone know what could be happening here? Do I need something replacing? Thanks all in advance ðŸ‘

Clutch slave cylinder, I have the same issue. Just noticed that Euro car parts have sold out of the new parts though! Serious issue as I was about to order one :(

I've had to chuck my foot under the clutch to pull it back up before :(

Common problem on the 70 but I wouldnt jump straight into the Cylinder straight away.

Both myself and another member fixed the issue with a full fluid swap and decent bleed.

I used Motul 6100 and did about 20 peddle bleeds.

The concentric slave on the 350Z HR and 370Z is a weak point and seems worse than the conventional slave cylinder fitted to the DE 350Z's.

We stock the OEM replacement as well as an uprated one from Z Speed

We also sell a braided line for the HR with stainless steel ends.

Edited by Clark Motorsport

Yep, get this quite a lot.

Managed to get this on track a few weeks back at Brands.

Brought the pedal in a long way though and made for a better gear change in the end :p .

Seriously though, the transmission feel is my biggest issue with the 370Z.