Hi! New owner, I am 18 by the way... :D Pic heavy.

Welcome to the forum :) Bought my Zed around 10 months ago, was totally shocked with insurance as well. Only 20 years old and got quoted £1100 fully comp for first time insurance in my name :o

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Wow! And welcome sooooo did you get insured? C'mon we all wanna know! 😊 yep you are one lucky but hardworking know what you want duck! Enjoy! ðŸ˜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the kind comments, I am 19 tomorrow which means I may be getting insured tomorrow!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth::drive1 :drive1 :drive1

Sooo did you get the insurance??? Please tell😊 and if you did are you lovin it? ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

• Like 1

Thank you for all the kind comments, I am 19 tomorrow which means I may be getting insured tomorrow!!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth::drive1 :drive1 :drive1

Sooo did you get the insurance??? Please tell😊 and if you did are you lovin it? í ½í¸í ½í¸

Yes! Got insured on Thursday, my birthday!! I had to be at work for 9am, called Admiral dead on 8am, quoted my cheapest price yet of £1400, within 20 minutes I was insured! That Thursday night I was out for 3 hours driving, without stopping, I am in love.

Who knew tunnels could bring such a big smile to my face...

I am also loving the reactions the car gets, either when they hear me ( Heads turn ) or for example when my work colleagues have no idea what it is!

Planning to get the proper size tyres fitted, get an alignment, wheel refurb (one of my alloys is dented :dry: ) and much more. Not planning any external mods like body kit as I think the car already looks great.

Filled up once, dial read I had 350 miles on my tank, and my mpg has not fallen below 23, which is better than what my mother was getting when she was out in it.

• Like 1

😱Wooohooooooop! Awesome so pleased for you! I've only had mine 7 weeks and I love her! And I'm 62! Yeah I've just done a long run last weekend and am getting 26mpg! Your mums been running her about high on the revs lol! Have fun😊

• Like 1

Thats good news matey! your insurance will drop like a stone when you hit 21, I insured my porsche Cayman S when I was 21 and it was just under £800, my 350z when I was 22 and that was £650 and I am now back in a porsche and that was £650 at the grand age of 23! Next major drop is 25 I believe.

(there or there a bouts. I can remember the exact figure!)

Enjoy it and be safe!

Regards