Stone chip protection kits...

zippypooz

I've just had my entire front end resprayed and also an ING'S lip added, would you be able to make one to suit this mate?

Hi buddy, yup i can make you one, most of the kit will fit with a tweek at the bottom where the lip starts but would need to template the actual lip itself.

Not sure where you are? Whether i come to you or you come to me? Or id need to find someone from here that has one that i can copy.

Gotta say i do like this lip, may think about getting one on mine!

I'm in Aylesbury bud, don't mind doing a road trip to see you for a template.

Yeah they do look lovely. Wasn't so keen on all the other styles of lips/splitters.

I've just had my entire front end resprayed and also an ING'S lip added, would you be able to make one to suit this mate?

Hi buddy, yup i can make you one, most of the kit will fit with a tweek at the bottom where the lip starts but would need to template the actual lip itself.

Not sure where you are? Whether i come to you or you come to me? Or id need to find someone from here that has one that i can copy.

Yeah they do look lovely. Wasn't so keen on all the other styles of lips/splitters.

Ahhh well if you dont mind doing that then im up for producing something for you. Although id need time to produce the kit.

Id also be interested to see your lip tbh!

Ahhh well if you dont mind doing that then im up for producing something for you. Although id need time to produce the kit.

Id also be interested to see your lip tbh!

Sounds good buddy :thumbs: I'm just waiting on the lip to come back from the paint shop :)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Full stone guard kit for bumper: Almost invisible, saves resprays to the front bumper and also arch blending if youre fussy on getting a good match! Im selling these at £140 and will fit for another £120. Most places will fit these for around £400.

stoneguardzed.jpg

stoneguardzed2.jpg

stoneguardzed4.jpg

stoneguardzed5.jpg

• Like 1

Stopped by to see Steve fitting this Sat and I have to say I can’t believe more folk haven’t taken his arm off for these.  Had Steve apply one to my old 350z and it was one of the most sensible things I invested in to protect my paintwork.

• Like 1