CL Brake pads fast road/Circuit 350Z

Another brand of brake pads some of you may not of heard of CL Brakes or Carbone Lorraine as they were known we offer them here at Clark Motorsport. Produced in France better known for Motorbike racing,Car racing and rallying these are perfect for someone who pushes their car a little harder than most!

f1d6d7f6-f6d7-4896-98a0-7d66c593073f_zps5141d97c.jpg

Both myself (Rich) and Ewen have used these in our own track cars over a number of years with excellent performance!

Real good responsive bite, no fade and even good from cold.

evo_zps60528093.jpg

The compound we suggest would be the RC6 this would be suitable on both the road and on track.And we keep stocks.

Front pads in RC6 £228 Inc Vat

Rear pads in RC6 £162 Inc Vat

We did some testing with DBA discs and CL pads in Keiths R35-GTR here is a short video link to the test.......

https://www.facebook...250819368561022

PM us if you are needing these or in fact a particular pad, and compound advice. Always happy to help!

Edited by Clark Motorsport

I've not used these on a 350Z, but they are popular and well liked on both VX220's and various Lotus's. I had CL5+ on my previous VX220 and they were an excellent everyday / fast road / track pad. I guess the RC6 compound is better suited to the heavier 350Z.

Edited by Rosssco