Few pic of my zed with its new duck tail.

Niko

Car looks wicked and I'm loving the spoiler how did he build it up from the oem spoiler? I've been playing around with the idea of a custom spoiler starting with an oem one so I know it fits great.

Car looks wicked and I'm loving the spoiler how did he build it up from the oem spoiler? I've been playing around with the idea of a custom spoiler starting with an oem one so I know it fits great.

I couldn't tell you lol my brother in law is the magician lol. He will be sending me a detailed build thred so I will be uploading that soon hopefully. Then we are thinking of becoming a trader on the forum to sell the spoilers. Already spoke to abmin about it. So hopefully we will be getting things sorted soon.

My guess is, using an existing spoiler, build it up with foam and filler, smooth the shape and make a mould from it, to make some parts.

I spent some time using fibreglass, pattern, mould and part making. Getting the mould is the hard part, making parts out of it is easy.