38 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose?

• Nismo 370Z
    • Mustang 2.3
    • Mustang 5.0
    • 370Z

does the word "stang" not put you off entirely! :lol:

No, now go back to waiting for your inferior V6 :lol:

I dont want to cause ructions or anything but for me the 370 already feels a little dated when compared to the new Cayman, M235i and I cant imagine the Stang is going to be a bleeding edge driving experience either ...........

Id therefore probably have a 500hp Supra and change but if pushed the 370 every day of the week, as well as the obvious dynamic issues US interiors tend to be pretty dire and its going to drink fuel like its going out of fashion. :lol:

Answer the damn question! :p 370 vs 'Stang?

NISMO!! :)

Yes, inferior NISMO V6 :lol:

Edited by KyleR

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does the word "stang" not put you off entirely! :lol:

No, now go back to waiting for your inferior V6 :lol:

I dont want to cause ructions or anything but for me the 370 already feels a little dated when compared to the new Cayman, M235i and I cant imagine the Stang is going to be a bleeding edge driving experience either ...........

Id therefore probably have a 500hp Supra and change but if pushed the 370 every day of the week, as well as the obvious dynamic issues US interiors tend to be pretty dire and its going to drink fuel like its going out of fashion. :lol:

NISMO!! :)

Yes, inferior NISMO V6 :lol:

get a lorry - maybe they have a V10!!! :p

• Like 1

I like the nismo 370 a lot, but the chance of owning a V8 muscle car, with the only drawback (LHD) removed? Surely the only real question is to go drop top or not?

Not even a question, the fastback looks sooo much better. If it was a hard top it may have looked better and been in with a chance.

Agreed, but I bet the noise with no roof on will be a bit spesh.

if pushed the 370 every day of the week' date=' as well as the obvious dynamic issues US interiors tend to be pretty dire and its going to drink fuel like its going out of fashion. :lol:[/quote']

Answered ;):lol:

I like the nismo 370 a lot, but the chance of owning a V8 muscle car, with the only drawback (LHD) removed? Surely the only real question is to go drop top or not?

Not even a question, the fastback looks sooo much better. If it was a hard top it may have looked better and been in with a chance.

Agreed, but I bet the noise with no roof on will be a bit spesh.

True, but windows down, boot down will be close. I just don't think a bit of extra sound it worth ruining the roof line. Just wait for the aftermarket exhausts for more noise :D

if pushed the 370 every day of the week' date=' as well as the obvious dynamic issues US interiors tend to be pretty dire and its going to drink fuel like its going out of fashion. :lol:[/quote']

Answered ;):lol:

:blush::teeth:

Stang as long as its the v8 for me!

Will you be considering trading the Camero for one when the time comes?

Without doubt mate! I just hope i will be able to afford one by then :)

Stang as long as its the v8 for me!

Will you be considering trading the Camero for one when the time comes?

Without doubt mate! I just hope i will be able to afford one by then :)

I hope they don't price the UK out of the market and charge us $ for £ for everything. I'm certainly gonna look more into it when pre-orders and test drives come about. :)

Given that the V8 'Stang is likely to run to mid £40Ks, I'd suggest that the 2.3L I4 could actually be a better car.

Sure, less noise and drama, but less weight (especially over the nose) and with 300bhp+ as stock, you know that 400bhp is only an exhaust, intercooler and a remap away. Much like how the current FWD TT is actually a better drive than the Quattro TT, I wonder if that's going to be the case with the pony car too.

Given that the V8 'Stang is likely to run to mid £40Ks, I'd suggest that the 2.3L I4 could actually be a better car.

Sure, less noise and drama, but less weight (especially over the nose) and with 300bhp+ as stock, you know that 400bhp is only an exhaust, intercooler and a remap away. Much like how the current FWD TT is actually a better drive than the Quattro TT, I wonder if that's going to be the case with the pony car too.

Interesting thoughts, I was wondering about how flexible the ecoboost will be. It'll be interesting to see if the internals are up to the job of 400hp as they're surely pretty stressed as it is at over 300.

I've inly heard one video of the 2.3 too, doesn't sound too bad under load, but it's still not a V8!

personally, I don't rate american muscle cars on UK roads, it just doesn't seem to fit. the same way big american trucks that are imported look on UK roads.. no doubt though that they are most likely "awesome"

I'd take the 370 everyday but then if I had that sort of money I'd definitely be going for a second hand GTR.

I went down this route before I ordered my Nismo, it just isn't feasible for that kind of money. its 200 alone for a service plan from Litchfield before you even start on the purchase and running costs associated.

I'd take the 370 everyday but then if I had that sort of money I'd definitely be going for a second hand GTR.

I went down this route before I ordered my Nismo, it just isn't feasible for that kind of money. its 200 alone for a service plan from Litchfield before you even start on the purchase and running costs associated.

Yes that is true, can afford to buy the car but not necessarily afford to run it!

That is with $8K's worth of options over the GT Premium list of $35K. A lot of the options I included were kind of wish list stuff like the roof which is $2K and the Recaros which are $1.6K :)

The only option that I would have to have is the Track Pack (Brembos/Discs/Wheels/Diff etc) which is $2.5K so $37.5K :)

Currently on the US site I think TS only the 2014 mustang, so prices will vary next year a bit.

I also think I read somewhere that all EU or UK cars will have the GT pack as standard and if it wasn't the GT pack it was certainly 19's and Brembos :)