scratching the itch (caution bike content)

Chris AME

Awesome! I am thinking of getting my first real road bike. Going to do my full test in July and look for a 600rr or R6 but at 24 I hope the insurance wont cripple me!

I know who's got a mint GSXR750 SEAD that would be as capable as an R6 or CBR6, but probably a lot cheaper on insurance ;):teeth:

I have a K7 GSXR 1000 and have only managed 600 miles a year for the last 3 years, only rode it once last year which was a trip to holly head and over wales so after buying the zed I have agreed to sell it after one last trip a week after the lakes :-(

Glad to see you with the bike mate :) nice bike as well. Soooo much cheaper on running costs like you say and there is nothing that matches the freedom you feel while on a bike. I have to fix mine sometime lol

And with the zed I have to jump out the passenger side

What you need is a Roadster. You should just me your current Z, it'll never sell after all, but I'm willing to take it off your hands. I'm just that thoughtful, you see. :teeth:

I also know nothing about bikes, I so I have nothing constructive to add :lol: Looks good though. B)

And with the zed I have to jump out the passenger side

What you need is a Roadster. You should just me your current Z, it'll never sell after all, but I'm willing to take it off your hands. I'm just that thoughtful, you see. :teeth:

I also know nothing about bikes, I so I have nothing constructive to add :lol: Looks good though. B)

I still love my zed so I won't be giving it away just yet ;) cant wait to get moved so I get a garage so no squeezing out on our narrow drive

• Like 1

Awesome! I am thinking of getting my first real road bike. Going to do my full test in July and look for a 600rr or R6 but at 24 I hope the insurance wont cripple me!

Hi,

If and when you need any help with Bike insurance then please feel free to drop me a line. Our Bikesure department would be only to glad to assist.

Regards,

Dan.