Full vinyl wrap and body kit fitted with callipers painted and tints redone

Djuzi

Looks like Christmas came early for you :)

How are you finding the ride and handling with the air suspension ? As this is a route I'd like to take with my 370 cos I just love that slammed look with the bonus of being able to raise easily when the speed bumps get in the way

I had kw coilovers previously variant 1 with fixed dampers. I now have airrex suspension with adjustable dampers with accuair elevel management system and in all honesty u cannot tell the difference between the two. I was very skeptical about going to air as I didn't want to compromise the handling as 350/370s are performance cars not just a little run around but I have to say I am not disappointed in the slightest. Not cheap tho that's the only downfall. If u decide to go for it there are many management systems out ther and I would recommend the elevel.

Sweet, thanks for your reply

Your zed truly is stunning btw, the colour choice with the carbon looks amazing :thumbs:

Edited by tatooandy67
  • Like 1

No I was gonna go white originally and changed my mind last minute. I didn't really see too many in the blue I've had so was a bit of a snap decision which thankfully (in my eyes) payed off!!

• Like 1

Can't wait to get my car over to Paul's in October. Long waiting list but by the looks of this it's top quality work so worth the wait :)

U won't be disappointed. Customer service is great aswel.

The wrap comes with a 7 year guarantee. Now presumably that depends on how well it has been fitted aswel tho!! Only time will tell I guess. Paul at pw pro has re wrapped cars for people who wanted a change and don't quote me but they have had the previous wrap on for 5 or so years. More details on his website regarding durability or contact him if anyone is interested I'm sure he'd be happy to help.

The wrap comes with a 7 year guarantee. Now presumably that depends on how well it has been fitted aswel tho!! Only time will tell I guess. Paul at pw pro has re wrapped cars for people who wanted a change and don't quote me but they have had the previous wrap on for 5 or so years. More details on his website regarding durability or contact him if anyone is interested I'm sure he'd be happy to help.

That's pretty cool, would still wonder how it would stand up to chips though? But guess that's probably just something you have to accept with a zed.

It's on air now so not bad really for speed bumps still wouldn't be taking them quickly tho!!

Price was 2500 but that was with the bonnet and front bumper double wrapped and all the fees from the paint/body shop aswel. Not a bad price I thought, you can get it done cheaper but the attention to detail isn't the same. Pw pro have a very good write up on all the forums and I'm glad I settled with them and can't say enough about how good a job they've done.

Nice job. This is exactly what you get for your money, we charge a similar sort of price but unfortunately a lot of people dont want to pay and go and get cheaper wraps done. Theyve done a great job, the car looks fab. You do get what you pay for when wrappings concerned. B)
  • Like 1

Rear camber is only when it's aired out parking up it pretty much disappears when raised to ride height. I'm not for all the negative camber in cars like ours takes away from what they are meant for (performance!)

Just some cast mania wheels at the mo 20" dished but in contact with plush automotive who provided/fitted the air suspension about a custom made set of watercooled ind wheels. Think the supercharger has to come first tho! As I've mentioned it does anyone on here know who has fitted the stillen supercharger to a 370 already would love to see/hear/feel one before I commit??!

Flex, I've had mine done about a year now, there are a handful of chips on the bumper but certainly nothing worse than on any paint job. Guess I could always drive like miss daisey but where is the fun in that.

Also wrapping is far cheaper than paint and i can always have the bumper re wrapped.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Think the supercharger has to come first tho! As I've mentioned it does anyone on here know who has fitted the stillen supercharger to a 370 already would love to see/hear/feel one before I commit??!

http://www.350z-uk.c...rced-induction/ ;)

Stunning work on your car - it was seeing this pic that made me look further into the mods you have done B)

gallery_21789_469_208573.jpg