Full vinyl wrap and body kit fitted with callipers painted and tints redone

Djuzi

The link below shows the work carried out by pw pro Mansfield. The car had a full body wrap and seibon carbon fibre front lip side skirts rear spats and rear spoiler fitted . Also bonnet vents painted and fitted along with handles, wing mirrors and callipers painted. Also they replaced the rear and side quarter tints previously done my neanderthals!

The quality of work carried out is unbelievable. There attention to detail is second to none and I could not recommend these guys enough.

http://pwpro.co.uk/portfolio/nissan-370z#.U6UboxO9LCT

• Like 6

It's on air now so not bad really for speed bumps still wouldn't be taking them quickly tho!!

Price was 2500 but that was with the bonnet and front bumper double wrapped and all the fees from the paint/body shop aswel. Not a bad price I thought, you can get it done cheaper but the attention to detail isn't the same. Pw pro have a very good write up on all the forums and I'm glad I settled with them and can't say enough about how good a job they've done.

Looks like Christmas came early for you :)

How are you finding the ride and handling with the air suspension ? As this is a route I'd like to take with my 370 cos I just love that slammed look with the bonus of being able to raise easily when the speed bumps get in the way

Looks really good, and I know what you mean about colour, I had mine matt wrapped nearly a year ago by Paul still looks good but pics never quite do the finish justice.

They are a great bunch and do some excellent work.

• Like 1

Looks like Christmas came early for you :)

How are you finding the ride and handling with the air suspension ? As this is a route I'd like to take with my 370 cos I just love that slammed look with the bonus of being able to raise easily when the speed bumps get in the way

I had kw coilovers previously variant 1 with fixed dampers. I now have airrex suspension with adjustable dampers with accuair elevel management system and in all honesty u cannot tell the difference between the two. I was very skeptical about going to air as I didn't want to compromise the handling as 350/370s are performance cars not just a little run around but I have to say I am not disappointed in the slightest. Not cheap tho that's the only downfall. If u decide to go for it there are many management systems out ther and I would recommend the elevel.

what the hell how are people these cars so hidden I thought no one was building stance z a few months back just the likes of parello now I found about 15-20 who just pop up with completed cars

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 2