*** 350z Nismo Front lip Group buy plus new Lips ***

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi Guys

Following on from this list the OP pm'd and is happy to hand over the reigns http://www.350z-uk.c...r-polyurethane/

Slight mix as a few new lips are now available to order. I generally stock the Nismo style at present but can get the others subject to availability.

List your intentions, I can't 100% guarantee all will be available straight away it depends on who wants what but the DE Nismo ones are pretty much a dead cert.

I will run for a week and then check where we are and who wants what prior to taking any money, remember its a mix of 10 or more.

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/interior-and-exterior.html?cars=4&dir=asc&limit=all&order=price

So here they are,

Nismo style Polyurethane Front Lip for 03-06 DE Pre Facelift £99 as part of GB of 10 mixed lips RRP £130

Nismo style Polyurethane Front Lip for 06-08 Facelift £110 as part of GB of 10 mixed lips RRP £150 (OUT OF STOCK)

2-PU-NS350ZFLS-SP_zps2f7e009c.jpg

**** NEW ***GT style Polyurethane Front Lip for 03-06 DE Pre Facelift £120 as part of GB of 10 mixed lips RRP £150

**** NEW ***GT style Polyurethane Front Lip for 06-08 Facelift £130 as part of GB of 10 mixed lips RRP £150 (OUT OF STOCK)

BLF-NS3503GT_zpsdea71ace.jpg

**** NEW ***kING style Polyurethane Front Lip for 03-06 DE Pre Facelift £110 as part of GB of 10 mixed lips RRP £140

**** NEW ***kING style Polyurethane Front Lip for 06-08 Facelift £120 as part of GB of 10 mixed lips RRP £150

2-PU-NS350ZFLS-KS_zpsbd23d4e4.jpg

Also **** NEW *** FRP Mines/Veilside style for 03-06 DE Pre Facelift £195 as part of GB of 10 mixed lips RRP £215

350z-veilside-frontlip_zps857affef.jpg

Edited by Tarmac@TarmacSportz
  • Like 1

Are these easy to fit? Never done one before so just curious. Thinking of getting the nismo prefacelift one.

I've got a black 350 so do you think i'd need to get it sprayed the exact colour of my zed or would it not matter?

Are these easy to fit? Never done one before so just curious. Thinking of getting the nismo prefacelift one.

I've got a black 350 so do you think i'd need to get it sprayed the exact colour of my zed or would it not matter?

They are fairly simple for people who know what they are doing, done properly they will look great, the only time people have become unstuck with them is when they or their fitter have no experience of PU and no concept of how they are supposed to be fitted.

They are flexible and mouldable with heat, 9 out of 10 times they will fit with very little persuasion but they can distort slightly in the box or if left unfitted for a long time. When this happens all that is required is some form of heat to return it back to shape, hair dryer/sunlight/heat gun. This will make it more flexible, then for best results bond/screw it into place and then prime and paint it

Im still undecided, im trying to convince myself I need the GT lip, looks lovely, but since im bored ive done the list anyway :)

Only wasn't sure on evilscorp, whether this was pre or post facelift so left it blank for now

1. RJF - Pre Facelift - Nismo

2. bc1987 - Pre Facelift - King

3. Hell presidente - Pre Facelift - Nismo

4. evilscorp - ?????? - GT

5. grahamc - Pre Facelift - Nismo

Edited by cs2000

4. evilscorp - Pre Facelift - GT

6. cs2000 - go on, go on, go on, you know you want to!

7 briggsybriggs face lift GT (don't tell the wife)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. cs2000 - go on, go on, go on, you know you want to!

7 briggsybriggs face lift GT (don't tell the wife)

8. AndyZ33HR facelift GT

• Like 1

Anyone know whether a boxed Nismo Lip will fit inside a 350z?

And can you get away without painting them, if you want it black anyway?

Need a replacement since I ruined my CF Nismo Lip.

It will if you take it out of the box and strategically place it inbetween the seats so one end is on the passenger side.

They look crap left as is, you really need to paint them in my opinion

If anyone is considering the Mines/Veilside style lip check out my build thread (page 3) fitted it yesterday with no issues and looks awesome :thumbs:

Great service as always from Tarmac too

Edited by Lyndzzz

Oi, you will be getting me into trouble with the OH! Lord knows I have enough of that already. Probably cant as im having to buy boring stuff like a Flywheel so no nice new exterior parts this time round :(

6 briggsybriggs face lift GT (don't tell the wife)

7. AndyZ33HR facelift GT