**Nissan Accessory Parts Available 350Z 370Z**

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update Nissan finally got some stocks of the Nismo tee as shown in previous post but have taken all that they had to a festival in Germany, they are coming back this week so I am to call them again Friday to check if they have arrived.

As an alternative they do have stocks of another design of the Nismo t-shirt this all they have right now.

NISM007_T2_zps2880ff62.jpg

NISM007_T3_zpsa38a3880.jpg

If anyone wants one of these please let me know and I can get these ordered straight away.

• Like 1

Just a quick update Nissan finally got some stocks of the Nismo tee as shown in previous post but have taken all that they had to a festival in Germany, they are coming back this week so I am to call them again Friday to check if they have arrived.

As an alternative they do have stocks of another design of the Nismo t-shirt this all they have right now.

NISM007_T2_zps2880ff62.jpg

NISM007_T3_zpsa38a3880.jpg

If anyone wants one of these please let me know and I can get these ordered straight away.

keen for this over the other! 1xm mr clark

where did you pick that up then Rob?

Sorry for the late reply :blush: I got it in San Diego, it's been confirmed as delivered to work in the UK but I'm now in Angola :headhurt: I picked up a whole bunch of goodies from drilled and slotted discs to illuminated kick plates and a rear diffuser...and more. Can't tell you how frustrating it is to know the stuff has been delivered but I can't install it :rant:

where did you pick that up then Rob?

Sorry for the late reply :blush: I got it in San Diego, it's been confirmed as delivered to work in the UK but I'm now in Angola :headhurt: I picked up a whole bunch of goodies from drilled and slotted discs to illuminated kick plates and a rear diffuser...and more. Can't tell you how frustrating it is to know the stuff has been delivered but I can't install it :rant:

Doh! Sorry, just replied to wrong post. The above was re my Ings splitter :blush: x 2

• 3 weeks later...

Finally we have some progress with Nismo for the clothing range......

Most people are wanting the Nismo T-shirts which are due in next week NMGB have told me all sizes will be back into stock so guys and girls who still wants the Nismo Performance T-shirts??

Please post up on this thread if you are still wanting one and the size, I realize a lot of time has past and maybe even you have lost or gained weight since this thread started! (No offence to the gym people) Let us know and we will get them ordered :)

1x medium

maybe clark motorsport need to sell fitness plans too looking at those size requests!

It might be you need to spend some time in the gym :p

I am a regular gymmer!! as a result, I like my tops tight ;)

I have the Medium Nismo Big O here for you wink to stretch into lol!

Did you find a 370 yet?

• Like 1

1x medium

maybe clark motorsport need to sell fitness plans too looking at those size requests!

It might be you need to spend some time in the gym :p

I am a regular gymmer!! as a result, I like my tops tight ;)

I have the Medium Nismo Big O here for you wink to stretch into lol!

Did you find a 370 yet?

hahaha, it will be a tight fit in there... I would order the XL but I like them tight you see B)

the Nismo is ready for collection tomorrow! :yahoo: