Mapping uprev

mattyp370z

If you want the car done asap then whoever can fit you in soonest.

Otherwise whichever one is closest to you or most cost effective. I used Horsham Developments for my UpRev as they where closest to me and I'm glad I did as Jez did a great job on my car.

Sure Mark at Abbey would have done a good job as well but I couldn't justify the extra fuel costs of almost double the miles there & back just to find out.

Otherwise whichever one is closest to you or most cost effective. I used Horsham Developments for my UpRev as they where closest to me and I'm glad I did as Jez did a great job on my car.

Sure Mark at Abbey would have done a good job as well but I couldn't justify the extra fuel costs of almost double the miles there & back just to find out.

Do you notice much difference

Yes I noticed a difference ~ the car is quicker off the mark in the first few gears which is where I found it most noticeable.

The main thing is though that you know the car will be running correctly on any performance mods you've done. With basic mods like air induction, exhaust and a plenum spacer it's not suddenly going to turn your Zed into a drag strip monster but it will definitely get everything running as it should, give you a more linear torque curve and of course take off the 155mph top speed limiter.

From Horsham Developments (where I had mine done.) http://www.h-dev.co.uk/index2.php?page=350z_mapping

• Better throttle response - the standard ECU reduces throttle response in the lower gears. By tuning the throttle pedal to throttle plate map we can make the car feel more lively. Also, fuel and ignition timing map optimisation is carried out leading to further improvements. We can reprogram the ECU to have a direct 1:1 relationship between pedal and throttle - not recommended for road use but can be great on track - this feature removes cruise control.
  • More power and more torque - by optimising the various fuelling and ignition timing maps we get the most power and torque from your car
  • Better fuel economy - some customers report better fuel economy after their remap. Obviously this varies quite a bit depending on driving style.
  • Speed and rev limits - we can alter speed and rev limits
  • Removal of check engine light if running with de-cat pipes
  • Multi maps - some cars can have up to 5 ignition, fuel and rev / speed limit maps. This allows, for example, a valet map or a map for high octane fuel

:thumbs:

Yes I noticed a difference ~ the car is quicker off the mark in the first few gears which is where I found it most noticeable.

The main thing is though that you know the car will be running correctly on any performance mods you've done. With basic mods like air induction, exhaust and a plenum spacer it's not suddenly going to turn your Zed into a drag strip monster but it will definitely get everything running as it should, give you a more linear torque curve and of course take off the 155mph top speed limiter.

From Horsham Developments (where I had mine done.) http://www.h-dev.co....ge=350z_mapping

• Better throttle response - the standard ECU reduces throttle response in the lower gears. By tuning the throttle pedal to throttle plate map we can make the car feel more lively. Also, fuel and ignition timing map optimisation is carried out leading to further improvements. We can reprogram the ECU to have a direct 1:1 relationship between pedal and throttle - not recommended for road use but can be great on track - this feature removes cruise control.
  • More power and more torque - by optimising the various fuelling and ignition timing maps we get the most power and torque from your car
  • Better fuel economy - some customers report better fuel economy after their remap. Obviously this varies quite a bit depending on driving style.
  • Speed and rev limits - we can alter speed and rev limits
  • Removal of check engine light if running with de-cat pipes
  • Multi maps - some cars can have up to 5 ignition, fuel and rev / speed limit maps. This allows, for example, a valet map or a map for high octane fuel

:thumbs:

No I understand its not going to be a drag car after

But good to here you noticed some difference

Also i like the fact you get a few maps the one for if you can only get low octane would be good as I got stuck with that in Scotland