2007 Civic Type R swap for 350Z

ryan91

Looking to swap or p/x my Fn2 as I fancy a change to a v6 cruiser. Don't want a bog standard 350z as I know it will bore me after owning a modded type R. This car has never ever let me down as i'm sure you know these cars are notoriously reliable. I have thoroughly enjoyed owning her and she's always had nothing but compliments from friends and family. This car definitely turns heads everywhere it goes!

FULL HONDA service history apart from last full service which took place recently at an independent MOT garage.

-Full GT spec as standard:

-dual zone climate control

-rain sensing windscreen wipers

-refrigerated glove box

-automatic headlights with dusk sensor

-front fog lights

-power folding door mirrors

-cruise control

-front and rear curtain airbags

Extras:

-Mugen style Wing (£500)

-Mugen style Rear Lip (£500)

-HKS RSK induction kit (£350)

-Custom straight through 2.5'' exhaust system + de cat with lifetime warranty. Has an aggressive sound

-Hondata Flashpro currently with group n map (£550)

-Tegiwa Carbon fibre vented bonnet (£550)

-Brand new denso o2 air/fuel sensor just installed (these commonly die out on civics and cost a lot to replace)

-Team Heko wind deflectors

-Red calipers

-Millers fully synthetic 5w40 oil from tegiwa online

-JDM hamp filter

-NGK Iridium IX spark plugs

-Ipod connection

-Red alcantara gear gaitor

-Optional 19'' rage alloys

-Upgraded bulbs to ice white

- 4 great tyres all around

-Long MOT no advisories

-Short TAX

Car is a superb drive and has no mechanical issues at all. VTEC comes in at 3800rpm and sings to the red line at 8600rpm because of the group n map which makes this k20 so much more exciting to drive. The engine sounds amazing and the VTEC is too addictive. Gear 2 will reach 62mph on my car. She pulls great in every gear with a slick gearbox and no crunch.

Interior is in good condition and nothing has any tears or rips in nor is anything borken or faulty, a solid car!

Every car will have its negatives and to list a few for a car of 7 years:

-A few scuffs, scratches and parking indents caused by societies idiots on the body panels

-There are 6 previous owners 2 or 3 of which I believe were actually Honda as this car was an ex demo for Honda throughout it's life. When I bought it 2 years ago from the dealers, it still had it's Honda warranty!

You won't find a tastefully modded fn2 such as this come around that often. Car has had no expenses spared and has never costed me anything other than standard service items to maintain proving just how brilliant of a car it is. If you want no headaches, practicality, reliability + performance and style, this is the car for you!

pictures: http://s76.photobuck...M/slideshow/fn2