[SOLD] 08 Twilight Grey 350z HR GT pack (FSH) - £8500

:RedZed:

Tints are easily removed and I will happily swop the wheels with my stock rays! Anything to help a fellow member😉

I think that is a very kind offer and will make 3 people happy - the seller, Mikey and you :)

I know those alloys are in demand and could get some cash back but the car is top of my budget, stupid new tax laws meaning that needs doing straight away, has a few thing I want looking at/sorting on the car and leaves me with no spare cash, a few months down the line may have been more possible if I had a set of the standard rays. Which I will probably buy as I like to do track days and autosolos.

Personally I am not a fan of led bulbs which are fitted throughout, rear wiper has been removed (although it was offered to re-fit), the clutch is original so a potential large cost due to my miles. While alot of those things are so minor once I started working things out its not quite the car for me.

I am surprised it is still for sale, but big engined cars aren't always easy to sell sadly

I couldn't see this car being any cheaper with rays....it's already a bargain.

Since when did Tints turn a car into a set from Fast and Furious :lol:

This car is pretty much as OEM as it gets, considering 90% club owners who don't like modding, still get spacers and a stubby.

• Like 1

Lets not get on Mikes case, it's not the car for him and that's fine :)

That does mean the car is still available. As Mike pointed out (which isn't yet in the first post) the car has LEDs inside and in the side lights and the rear windows were professionally tinted. Both subtle mods that I had forgotten I had done and both can be reversed if necessary (by me or whoever buys it).

I also have a stubby in my garage that I'll happily include with the car ;)

Great car, very surprised it hasn't sold especially at the price you've got it at right now.

From experience of selling my zed back in June/July 2012, I had 2 people interested, one of which bought the car. It is true what others have said, if someone sees it they will fall in love.

I am in the process of selling my M3 and considering reverting back to a Zed. At 8500 I'd be very interested. The scratch is off-putting and although the Birdseye Nav is pretty rubbish, I'd prefer a car with built in nav. Again, at your price I could let the nav slide!

If I sell my car soon I'd be keen to come and see your zed

• Like 1

Great car, very surprised it hasn't sold especially at the price you've got it at right now.

From experience of selling my zed back in June/July 2012, I had 2 people interested, one of which bought the car. It is true what others have said, if someone sees it they will fall in love.

I am in the process of selling my M3 and considering reverting back to a Zed. At 8500 I'd be very interested. The scratch is off-putting and although the Birdseye Nav is pretty rubbish, I'd prefer a car with built in nav. Again, at your price I could let the nav slide!

If I sell my car soon I'd be keen to come and see your zed

Thanks bud. I've had plenty of interest at the current price but only one person has come to see it so far. People keep saying they want to see it but not coming :lol:

So all I need now is for Ekona to sell his house or you to sell your M3 :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...