Kaiser Motors

Daryl

Well the car has spent the day at Kaiser Motors, and have to say that my initial fears have been laid to rest, and im enjoying the car more than ever now.

Pictures to follow, but wanted to say a big thanks to Sly for his efforts today, and will happily take my car there again for him to work on. Very honest and open and happy to help with reasonable requests. Top bloke.

Well just got home now, and travelled nearly 400miles the past couple days. Worked out quite well with being in Kent and seeing sly. Here is what for.

These (Zeta S)

30D17DA6-9904-4A3B-91F5-31C27673903A.jpg

Plus this

BB6EC692-CF87-4604-B376-A03DB5A6AF93_1.jpg

Equals

9CB13E61-573E-493A-8E99-7126A2B4BB69.jpg

Have now done 200miles on them, and have to say im impressed. Sly set them up quite firm for me, and iv since adjusted them to be a little softer, but it rides really well, and im loving the stance, which is 10-15mm lower than standard. The camber arms i bought from the forum could not be fitted as there appears to be something missing, and im still waiting for the seller to get back to me..........

So the car will have to go back for them to be fitted and to check everything else is still as it should be.

Sorry about the state of it, but it has done almost 400 miles. Knocked it 2 clicks softer earlier, but unless you go really slow over speed ramps, of which there is alot on my estate, the front catches, so may go one click firmer on the fronts. Feels pretty planted round our many round abouts here in MK, but will continue to test. Lol

Need to get the camber arms sorted soon too.