Introducing- Xtreme Clutch

In January we took on a new brand called Xtreme clutch. Becoming more and more popular we have started to push the brand further. Before putting a new brand into the market first it has to be tested and the results have impressed us.

KNI18521-2E2_zps35abb2fa.jpg

Being fitted in big power Subaru and Evo's alongside our Samsonas gearboxes and we are happy with the performance.

Xtreme offer everything from OEM replacement kits to paddles and twin plates. Materials available in Organic, Ceramic and also Carbon. We can also offer a range of lightweight Chromoly flywheels to convert from Dual Mass to Solid Mass.

More details to follow, we have single plate kits including flywheel in stock now with more stock on it's way from Australia.

Edited by Clark Motorsport

We have details of the kits now in stock for the 350Z DE. The kit comprises of Xtreme clutch cover, organic friction plate, SMF Chromoly lightweight flywheel, release bearing, clutch alignment tool, spigot bush and grease. All ready to go.

56d0361e-f7ad-4006-9aec-8b8d6af36bd2_zps34bbf5d5.jpg

Kit price is £750 Inc vat

PM us or give us a call to order :)

This kit is for fast road/track spirited driving should we say. Its an organic plate so bite will feel pretty much as factory but will take a little more punishment. I would say it would be good for all the NA cars. If your supercharged etc and like drifting then you would need a ceramic or a twin. Which we can also do.

If some of you guys are running a little more power or drifting is more your scene for your 350Z then you may need something a little more than an organic plate.

Xtreme clutch offer a stronger ceramic 6-paddle kit with extra heavy duty cover- racing spec.

KMI24010-1B_zps0e4f065b.jpg

Includes the Xtreme SMF Chromoly light weight flywheel:

XtrFlywheel_zps168a48fd.jpg

This is a racing style clutch so it will be quite aggressive on take up so certainly wouldn't recommend this style of Ceramic Paddle plate for normal road use or continuous stop start traffic

The kit includes- Xtreme heavy duty cover, Xtreme 6-paddle Ceramic plate, Xtreme Lightweight Chromoly Flywheel, release bearing, alignment tool and spigot bush.

Introductory price is £795 inc vat and shipping

PM to purchase or for more information :)

• Like 1

what about the vq35hr engine? Ive been looking around today for clutch and flywheel combos incase i ever need one and am seriously worried by the prices and lack of kits available??

what are the options for hr owners at the minute?

edit: forgot to mention it would only be an oem like for like replacement or maybe fast road.. but ideally just oem style considering the prices ive seen :scare:

cheers

Edited by AndyZ33HR

The HR OEM Nissan flywheel is a whopping £1998 Inc Vat from Nissan! With the most recent price increase :(

We have stocks being shipped to us right now (available in one weeks time) at £795 Inc Vat.

More details as they come into stock also more of the concentric cylinders coming with the order.

PM to save a small fortune :)

Its madness!!

I used to sell (going back 12 years) every day almost for the UK Skyline R34 GTR the front V-Spec under tray. Customers used to kiss a speed hump with them and they would split into 2 pieces. The retail price was £139, re-ordered x4 as I used to most weeks and when they arrived from Nissan my invoice said £780+vat each! I made a call to Nissan to ask why they had increased by such a percentage they replied... We had been under charging over the years so now they where to get some of that back!

Needless to say i didn't sell any for a long time... crazy.

• 2 weeks later...