Spotted: White 370 and Silver/Black 350 at Oulton Park today

Squee

Parked up next to each other at Oulton Park were a lovely pair of Zeds...white 370 GT edition and a rather sexy silver and black 350 which had this forum's web address printed on the numberplate so must be a member on here :) I did get a pic as they were such a lovely pair but can't be bothered censoring the numberplates and don't want to upset the owners posting up pics!

Also parked near these two was a well lush 200SX :wave:

Hope you had a good day out and had appropriate clothing on for the freaky weather!

S.

Yeah, got stuck for ages at the 4 way traffic lights by Oulton Park today on my way to Sandbach. Didn't see any Zeds about but did spot 3 supercars in a lay-by in Middlewich. I didn't recognize any of them :blush: .

Pete

That was Screamer (370z) and myself. I also have my forum username in the rear and side windows, but its behind the tints so its quite subtle.

I was following you after the lunch on Sunday in Wales, I'm sure you remember the racket I was making in the tunnels...

I didn't see your car but did spot you near the pit lane but you were talking with someone and we didn't want to interupt.

I also spotted jjt's sunset and a azure convertible as I was leaving.

We got absolutely drenched in the downpour but thankfully as I'd stayed over at Screamer's the night before I had a change of clothes.

Edited by Gudzy

I did wonder if it was yours actually Gudzy...I even inspected the tail pipes and didn't see a manufacturer name which made me think it was your custom jobbie but for some reason I thought you had a different reg plate! I'm impressed you recognised me in the pits as normally people tend to not to remember me lol.

I had parked my zed in a sneaky spot a 2 min walk outside the circuit so I could avoid getting snagged up in the leaving traffic.

Glad there was a smattering of 350z-UK'ers representing at the BTCC :thumbs: aside from you Pete...you should have come in and joined the fun ;)

S.

Cobra non-resonated backbox for me, it doesn't say anything on the tail pipes but its on the back box, although I'd have been impressed if you'd have lied down in the mud to find out! I will be on a personalised plate soon but that's the same plate the car has always had on.

It is quite hard to miss someone with pink hair really...

Edited by Gudzy