350z car space

whiltongee

Possibly a tad overloaded there!

Actually, I wonder if it was? What's the max weight limit in a Zed? I've no idea!

It's 1820kg or around 275kg of 'baggage'.

According to this site 25L of garden soil weights 13kg, so 36 bags is equal to 468kg which is way over the limit. Not sure how it affects the car, but it sure is a good way of lowering it!

• Like 1

Actually, I wonder if it was? What's the max weight limit in a Zed? I've no idea!

According to this site 25L of garden soil weights 13kg, so 36 bags is equal to 468kg which is way over the limit. Not sure how it affects the car, but it sure is a good way of lowering it!

Over working the engine, stopping distances massively increased, suspension bottoming out, increased body roll etc... :thumbdown:

Oh just a tad bit haha! The worst bit was putting them in and taking them out all on my own :(