Engine oil 5W40

monkeybrain1234

Fuchs is ester based synthetic a better oil for performance drivin

I agree with Arran, I use Fuchs simply cause it gives me peace of mind that city or spirited driving the engine has a quality oil inside.

i actually run shell helix ultra 5w40(get it free) i'd like to see a dyno run with differant oils can't believe it makes that much differance to power and i change the oil and filter twice a year which is really anal as i only do 1000 miles a year

You change your oil every 500 miles! :lol: Fairplay that is OCD at its best. :teeth: Just joking.

it's worse than that last year i only did 600 and changed oil and filter 3 times was a new engine though you think i should go to oil changers anonymous "my name's Andy and i'm an oil changer" there i said it i feel better already

Andy, I'm starting to feel that I neglect my zed now, oil and filter every 6k plus top ups of course :lol: but then if i got free oil why not

It's just habit more than anything always changed twice a year when i did 12k per year just carried on that and the oils free i've got 120 litres of it

What do you actually use the car for? That's very low milage!!

just for fun

So do I, but still do 10k miles a year! Do you just drive it in and out of your garage :lol:

i work long hours drive a van all week start early finish late

i'm on standby all this week which means i start work Mon 8:15 am and finish Fri 7:30 am so not much free time

actually drive the car 1 or 2 days a week

just for fun

So do I, but still do 10k miles a year! Do you just drive it in and out of your garage :lol:

i'm on standby all this week which means i start work Mon 8:15 am and finish Fri 7:30 am so not much free time

That's definitely the best way. I also drive a van all week, automatic slow VW Caddy, then jump in the Z at the weekend :D Makes it feel so much more special.

• Like 1

just for fun

That's definitely the best way. I also drive a van all week, automatic slow VW Caddy, then jump in the Z at the weekend :D Makes it feel so much more special.

a white van i hope