Yeah I won a trophy

Carrie-B1

Took the car to a car show today over here in N.I with approx 100 other assorted cars and won Best Girl Owner for my car :#1::yahoo: Judges liked what I done to the engine bay and loved the colour , Blue is the best

trophy_zps96db1ab9.jpg

carryduffbay_zps4438eb59.jpg

Love this photo taken at the car show

Carryduff2014_zps7d81dc3d.jpg

Edited by Carrie-B1
  • Like 5

Well done :-) I don't see you about I am also from that area drive a azure 350z

In carryduff? seen an azure 1 today twice going past the show

Don't live in Carryduff but not to far away didn't go near the show today to busy with the pony. Use got a lovely day.

Well done :-) I don't see you about I am also from that area drive a azure 350z

Another female in a Azure 350z. You girls do like that colour, that's 3 I know now :)

Did you not know its the best colour ;)

I totally agree ........ after black. You girls can keep your Azure blue, black is where it's at :)

Congrats on the win and the car looks beautiful, but do you not find the award, how can I put this... A bit patronising?

Usually I don't mind in the slightest when they split stuff up between sexes, but when it comes to cars I feel that women have a hard enough time being taken taken seriously with regards to modding, without being given a token award just amongst the ladies. Women have just as good taste in cars as men, so shouldn't they be competing fairly in the main group? A well-modded car is a well-modded car, regardless of the gender of the owner. :shrug:

I dunno, Sunday morning ramble-rant. Ignore me.

• Like 1

Congrats on the win and the car looks beautiful, but do you not find the award, how can I put this... A bit patronising?

Usually I don't mind in the slightest when they split stuff up between sexes, but when it comes to cars I feel that women have a hard enough time being taken taken seriously with regards to modding, without being given a token award just amongst the ladies. Women have just as good taste in cars as men, so shouldn't they be competing fairly in the main group? A well-modded car is a well-modded car, regardless of the gender of the owner. :shrug:

I dunno, Sunday morning ramble-rant. Ignore me.

I think it's a fair point very well made. Just thinking off the top of my head, I probably know just as many if not more girls who are into cars. My two best friends are car mad and one of them is female with an Azure 350. I think you make a fair point for a Sunday morning ramble :)