Do 370z High Flow cats fit 2007 350z hr?

calvinwilson1

So now when I see a 370 driver look down at me I can think to myself ...... That's right we have the same cats so shove that up your ass

Haha! Thats what I think when GTR owners look at me.

We share the same steering column muahaha

• 4 years later...

Hi, sorry to bump an old thread but wanted to add an update to this as I used it as bible and bought a part that doesn’t fit

from my experience,

HR and VHR share the same flange to the headers, but, the angle of the piece is different. We found the exhaust ended up hitting the prop shaft hard with the 370z decat installed on the HR. We had to go back to stock cats as it would require a lot of welding to get it to fit. 

Just a heads up of my experience! Wouldn’t do this again, would just get HR cats instead. 

Edited by jktitties

26 minutes ago, jktitties said:

Hi, sorry to bump an old thread but wanted to add an update to this as I used it as bible and bought a part that doesn’t fit

from my experience,

HR and VHR share the same flange to the headers, but, the angle of the piece is different. We found the exhaust ended up hitting the prop shaft hard with the 370z decat installed on the HR. We had to go back to stock cats as it would require a lot of welding to get it to fit. 

Just a heads up of my experience! Wouldn’t do this again, would just get HR cats instead. 

I always thought hr cats/de cats would fit as well

Edited by nissanman312

3 hours ago, jktitties said:

from my experience,

The parts are the same I expect the parts you brought maybe of been a cheaper item that always require extra work to fit , Cobra only list 1 HFC for the 350HR and 370Z VHR never had any issues

On 20/11/2018 at 09:01, Mark@Abbey m/s said:

The parts are the same I expect the parts you brought maybe of been a cheaper item that always require extra work to fit , Cobra only list 1 HFC for the 350HR and 370Z VHR never had any issues

This is what I found confusing, I read the exact same thing everywhere and I was so confident, I even took it to a shop since they had a lift to fit it and it was so far off, really bad, there was no way it would begin to fit without multiple pie cuts done, at which point it’s twice the price of the part anyway. do you have any brand you could recommend for HFC on HR Mark?

Edited by jktitties