Bling that Plenum

Mopedmark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mate this is amazing. What else do you do? I'm defo gonna be getting this done. just added another one to the list. is it weird that i got a bit excited when i saw this :teeth: :teeth:

I'll prob be able to put in my order in, in about months time if thats ok Mark?

Looks awesome! Mark, do you paint the horizontal black plastic in-situ? (The area vast are immediately beneath and behind the slam panel). Would love to get it done but not sure if I trust the competence of some local bodyshops; could go terribly wrong :lol:

Yes mate, I do it on the car just mask up everything :lol: seriously it's the hardest job,it's covered in a horrible film which is difficult to remove completely but once it's prepped then its etched with a platic primer, them 2k primer, base oat then clear it's a couple o days to do to be honest, I do do them but I need the car and nice weather :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yes mate, I do it on the car just mask up everything :lol: seriously it's the hardest job,it's covered in a horrible film which is difficult to remove completely but once it's prepped then its etched with a platic primer, them 2k primer, base oat then clear it's a couple o days to do to be honest, I do do them but I need the car and nice weather :thumbs:

Mammoth job! Well worth it as it make a huge difference :thumbs: