Bling that Plenum

Mopedmark

Well this is another little gem that I have for you polished plenum,this is on an exchange basis I will send you a fully polished plenum out for you to fit and then you simply return your old one to me without damage please as yours will then become the next members who orders.

Theses are professionally polished and the inside is Vapour Blasted so you do Not inherit anyone else's dirt, :thumbs:032134a2e7f2e5de4d686db4bc99baab_zps585ef4e4.jpg before we start, after blasting c3783b611165e9d5c3c58313d0419ce0_zps6cf440d1.jpg

dcbc95f8e0a84e7c5bcc15ec6b40d749_zps34611ed2.jpg Blinggggg

b1b5688bddcafefc51821a3c67642e42_zpsc158cfd8.jpg there you go all blinged up and all the hard to get at parts and this is £95 including delivery :thumbs:

Edited by Mopedmark
  • Like 15

I love this (and your bonnet catch) and seriously thinking about it..... But I've got absolutely no confidence with spanners and messing with the engine scares the crap out of me.... How hard is it to do?

Well this is another little gem that I have for you polished plenum,this is on an exchange basis I will send you a fully polished plenum out for you to fit and then you simply return your old one to me without damage please as yours will then become the next members who orders.

Theses are professionally polished and the inside is Vapour Blasted so you do Not inherit anyone else's dirt, :thumbs: before we start, after blasting

there you go all blinged up and all the hard to get at parts and this is £95 including delivery :thumbs:

Theses are professionally polished and the inside is Vapour Blasted so you do Not inherit anyone else's dirt, :thumbs: before we start, after blasting

there you go all blinged up and all the hard to get at parts and this is £95 including delivery :thumbs:

Fantastic job and at a stunning price.

Edited by Fluke

I love this (and your bonnet catch) and seriously thinking about it..... But I've got absolutely no confidence with spanners and messing with the engine scares the crap out of me.... How hard is it to do?

To change a plenum - on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being a right pain I would say a solid 1 maybe a 2 if you haven't taken anything off the engine ever - get it done :thumbs:

• Like 1