Bling that Plenum

Mopedmark

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mark

How much for all 3? ie Plenum, strut brace, and bonnet latch? I can drop off / pick up if too if that makes much of a difference. It's SORN'd currently so can also provide all the bits beforehand if needed.

Cheers

Iain.

Well worth giving Mark your throttle body aswell to polish up, makes such a difference to the whole look and only a few bucks extra. Mark done mine earlier this year along with strutt brace, bonnet catch and a few other goodies.

• Like 1

Hi Mark

How much for all 3? ie Plenum, strut brace, and bonnet latch? I can drop off / pick up if too if that makes much of a difference. It's SORN'd currently so can also provide all the bits beforehand if needed.

Cheers

Iain.

Pm sent

Hi Mark

Cheers

Iain.

Well worth giving Mark your throttle body aswell to polish up, makes such a difference to the whole look and only a few bucks extra. Mark done mine earlier this year along with strutt brace, bonnet catch and a few other goodies.

Good shout thank you, getting the throttle body done too now :thumbs:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...