Wales 2014 "The Andy and Lydia" videos

andyvvc

Thanks guys, somehow I seem to be missing for most of the video... probably for the same reason I just watched that thinking "OH! That was the route!" Great that you guys did this, Wales wouldn't be the same for me without you their. (even in a Porka! :rant:)

Thank you Andy and Lydia. Awesome footage given the weather conditions. :clap::notworthy:

C'mon, admit it, at some point did you think "Damn, if I still had my Zed I'd be sat in the dry like these guys, heated seats on (GT pack only) instead of being stuck out here, soaking wet and shivering" :cold:

;P

• Like 1

Thank you Andy and Lydia. Awesome footage given the weather conditions. :clap::notworthy:

C'mon, admit it, at some point did you think "Damn, if I still had my Zed I'd be sat in the dry like these guys, heated seats on (GT pack only) instead of being stuck out here, soaking wet and shivering" :cold:

;P

I'll admit i was thinking that when we jumped back in the car to catch up with the last group after they had driven past...... but then the turbo's kicked in and i was all like, meh, whatever.... :p Seriously tho, we are both really glad our old Zed and her new owner couldn't make it to Wales. That would have been a tearful reunion *sniff* Miss that car more than any other that i have sold B)

• Like 1

A great 36 minute worth Andy & Lydia - just a fraction of the time you guys hung around for us in less than ideal weather - particularly that first visit to the Triangle :scare:

Awesome stuff guys :clap: